sexybourbon

Redbourbons vr6 With extra grunt :)

Cheers fellas there not perfect. Ut alot better than they was , yea c and r enterprizes do the kit with the 312 mm or 288mmm conversion hose kit there both the same i think as you can use mk3 carriers as well

They was 75.00 delivered and yep id read all about swampy and his kits not being up to scratch and that his postage and communication was bad and i cant be arsed with that

Now then jaimy yea your car is the reason i chose them in the end there much much better i couldnt believe how good yours stopped , not heard much from you lately hope everythings good up your way bud

Chris ill try get a video up but im shat on computers you might have to guide me through it lol

Sean ill hopefully be fitting mine this weekend so if you need any advice give me a pm , ill try answer any questions you have while there fresh in my head , saying thay there is a fitting guide , all i need is the bolts and washers now to space them out

Cheers buddy. Well I'll definately been getting the hose kit next month now, I've just bought a set of 288 calipers and carriers off the bay!.

Those brakes are looking good. I've had the calipers and carriers for 288mm for quite some time, but since the instructor at Castle Combe commented on how bad the brakes are, I think I'd better get some braided hoses and the rest of the bits, and get it all fitted sharpish!

Good work on the tyres - I'm quite proud of the state mine were in afterwards too! Like the photo of the 3 cars lined up, raring to go!

Don't forget that you need 6mm spacer to run 312mm brakes on a Corrado. Spacer goes between the carrier, and the hud, and that you'll require longer bolts, to bolt it all up.

You will notice a difference. I did a whole days track day with the same pads with no fade, once hot they work really well.

Cheers mic i was a tad scared when the instructor was telling me to keep on the throttle , i had to tell him there was bo brakes lol

Im hoping so coulstar , tbh i dont think i really need to hope and im happier knowing that i can go on to a track again without destroying everything and having to replace

I was going to ask you a question actually , im not actually sure they are ds2500 pads , half the markings on the pads have come off and the only marks i can see suggest they are the road track pad i think called dssp or something i think , if i put some pics up of the pads would you take a look for me ? You seem to know your **** with brakes

Cheers dude iv got to order them today so hopefully ill get everything right

I dont suppose your miles are you , camped at national day few weeks ago lol ?

All good here mate, just been busy. Corrado has been slightly neglected. I need to take the exhaust manifold off and replace a gasket and find and fit softer shocks. The Bilsteins are too harsh for standard springs. I actually polished her the other day thanks to easypops messaging and pointing out I'd not been on in ages. I'll make more effort :)

Cheers dude iv got to order them today so hopefully ill get everything right

I dont suppose your miles are you , camped at national day few weeks ago lol ?

Yes that's me !

Good stuff jaimy glad your still keeping up with the corrado

Hey up miles thought it was you , i nearly rang you the other day i got ur number off chris (vaghag) hope you dont mind it was just about bolts for the brakes but i was in the shop at the time struggling a bit , hope the cars still going well mate

These came the other day im well happy with them just because there new and shiney , hope they get rid of all the spongey pedal feel

On a bad not though i was hoping to fit them this weekend but i couldnt source the high tensile bolts so sadly have to wait now like an impatient child

I got my bolts from Stealth racing, give them a ring. And yes, the hoses will get rid of that spongey pedal. You don't notice the rears much, but the fronts are greatly improved, less effort required under normal conditions. And greater feel under heavy braking. Enjoy

Did you not get bolts with your callers mate?

Make sure you fit all the goodridges at the same time, don't want any ballooning on the remaining rubber hoses. Nice set up and you'll definitely notice the difference.

Cheers miles ill ring them tomorrow and try get some ordered if they will post them that is

Mic i didnt recieve any bolts im not sure if the lad kept them for his new lcr set up , i just got the calipers carriers disks and pads and the retaining clips

Thanks for the advice on the lines ill be fitting them all at once , iv been told i need to compress a bias valve at the rear when i re bleed the brakes is there any special way of doing it or is it just a case of compressing it , bleeding it , then letting it out again

Ah, now you're testing my memory..... But you need to bleed the brakes with the bias valve completely open ideally f doing a full flush. I can't remember which way that is but I think it's closing it up as much as possible.

If I can find my Bentley manual I'll look it up.... Unless someone has one to hand?

Cheers mic , i do have a manual somewhere but its on memory card and iv misplaced it so im struggling with jobs i havent done before

Ideally i do want to do a comlete flush as i dont think its been done for quite some years , i also want to fush the abs system im guessing its all in the same job

Cheers mic , i do have a manual somewhere but its on memory card and iv misplaced it so im struggling with jobs i havent done before

Ideally i do want to do a comlete flush as i dont think its been done for quite some years , i also want to fush the abs system im guessing its all in the same job , ohh i heard about the in car cam on the other thread its a shame about that

Well i have bought some stainless m12 2mm thick washers to stack together to make the 6mm spacer i need , and enough for each bolt so 12 washers in total , but when i order my bolys i was going to ask if i could get some that was one 6mm thick solid piece as it seems a better way that stacking washers

Did these at weekend , used a 2k high build for primer , bronze base coat and a 2k clear coat

There only a garage job again but they have come out ok again

Iv got four fresh uniroyal rainsport 2's to go on a weekend and then the next and last big thing of the year is the brakes going on

I cant decide on orange indi's or yellow fogs but im going to laminex one of them and i might have a crack at tje red rears but with spray

Im going to have a go at making up my own x brace for the boot aswell to stop stuff twisting about so much