Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers - on hiatus due to c*ck up

attachment.php?attachmentid=41554&d=1296922232 If your Windows Rattle when it is half way down of fully down it's most likely because the thing above is worn. These are your window rollers, unfortunately they are now obsolete. This is a thread on where they live and how to change them if you don't know http://www.corrado-club.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2890 Just found these pictures of the NEW rollers fitted to a window mech (just to give you an idea). [ATTACH=CONFIG]49753[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]49754[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]49755[/ATTACH] If any one is interested then just post your forum name on here. Extra Rollers Available I have approximately 20 spare rollers And I want these gone ASAP. Please let me know via PM if anyone is interested in a set! Edited by Alex_G60_Fanatic

obviously dependant on price i want enough sets for 4 cars please Alex. dont ask why , i dont know myself, but I do. it's not like they are going to cost the earth is it.

Wow! If this keeps up we may well make the numbers!

Was also considering posting this on the Canada club forum if we were struggling for numbers.

WIll these fit the rear windows?

If you ripped out the fixed panes, tore out the roof and fitted some new windows then sure! Why not :lol:

Sent from my iPhone you lemon!