Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers - on hiatus due to c*ck up

Go on then Alex, I'll have another two sets. (Haven't even fitted the last set yet, but you can't have too many spares with a Rado, eh?!)

Mark

Sent you a pm - 2 sets for me please

you didn't say how many you wanted in your pm... I guessed at 2 sets. If you look on the first post the list is there and your already on it. :p

OK we have 316 rollers... I'll make the call to the company.

With only just 300 units though it may be more than £2.75p per roller.... I'll let you all know the unit price when I here back from the company.

OK chaps, been in touch with the company. The price of the materials hasn't changed much but his price has gone up a wee bit... With me having to send off a "former" in the form of a second hand window mech for them to size up the rollers as well as their increased labour cost, VAT etc it's looking like £2.90 a roller (delivered)

I hope this is ok? If we get more ppl during the time it takes to collect the money then it shouldn't pose a problem to add folk on so please speak up if you need a set.

Otherwise keep your ears open for the PM with payment details. :thumbleft:

Edited by Alex_G60_Fanatic

MASS PM SENT OUT!

payment details etc.. If there is anyone else interested then please make yourself known. There is still time to add your name to the list before I order the rollers.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

An email I got just now...

2 sets = 4 rollers @£2.90 = £11.60 My Corrado forum name is Timbo. My address is...

A perfect reply and within 5 mins of me sending the PM!!! YOU Timbo shall receive a special package when I send your rollers out ;) :camp:

did you look at your pm's? i just checked and i definitely sent you the info.

It must be because I am on the iPhone using tapatalk then as I have just checked again and there is definitely no PayPal details.

Will check on my PC in a bit.

Jay

It must be because I am on the iPhone using tapatalk then as I have just checked again and there is definitely no PayPal details.

Will check on my PC in a bit.

Jay

I'm using taptalk and it seems to be working ok... I'll try again if you like