Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers - on hiatus due to c*ck up

I thought that this sounded like the fix for me.. (my passenger side window has dropped half an inch or so), but I checked and there's nothing wrong with the rollers in the mechanism, something has simply dropped and i have no clue what..

The windows are held into the mechanism by clamps, check one hasn't loosened off and also that the cables to the motor are still intact. You should be able to see what's going on by removing the door cards and comparing the up and down movement between them.

The windows are held into the mechanism by clamps, check one hasn't loosened off and also that the cables to the motor are still intact. You should be able to see what's going on by removing the door cards and comparing the up and down movement between them.

Cheers, I did pull the door cards off to replace the speakers not long ago but really couldn't see much tbh. As far as I can see the glass rides on rollers that sit at the ends of the arms. The arms move up and down with the motor operation, but I couldn't see anything loose, or out of position anywhere. Bit of a mystery for now. Fortunately it's literally only a quarter inch crack on the outside so water is still channeled away by the rubber guttering. If the interior was getting wet I'd have a lot more incentive to fix it...!

I know this is an old thread, but

if 1 SET available please PM me etc.

Thanks

Yes I have some left, I only sell them in sets of 4 (both doors) though. Will send you a PM with payment details.

Wow, it's been a while! I figured I'd sold a set to all the remaining corrados in the UK :D

Yes I have a few sets in stock, will send you a PM with deets.

Wow, it's been a while! I figured I'd sold a set to all the remaining corrados in the UK :D

Yes I have a few sets in stock, will send you a PM with deets.

Sweet! PM received and replied to :thumbleft::thumbleft:

£13 for a set of 4 (i.e. one car's worth) plus P&P, as long as you cover paypal fees (or use bank transfer). Mr_Rossy you have PM with details.

Thanks,

--

Olly

Hi there, do you have any window regulator rollers available. I need one desperately, but would take 4 if in stock. Cheers Neil

Heya, yes I have a couple of sets left in stock. I prefer to do them in sets of 4 if that's okay with you. Will drop you a PM with details.