Yandards

[Forza 4] Top Gear Corrado Challenge (Pg 8)

I have created a Forza Motorsport 4 Corrado Forum online club (community section)

To request to join simply fire in the club code which is 'CFor' (case sensitive I think).

Gives all us Corrado types an online club to drive each others cars and swap tunes etc.

See you there!

Indeed it is - also the Golf MK3 Vr is there as well.

It is indeedy and I nearly wet my pants when I saw the spoiler going up and down on the replay!

Yay, silly aero stuff rules!!

It is indeedy and I nearly wet my pants when I saw the spoiler going up and down on the replay!

Yay, silly aero stuff rules!!

Nice Blackberry purchased and ready to race :) No R32 engine conversion anymore though, and I enjoyed going sideways everywhere :(

I think it's fair to say I'll be sorting out another Xbox 360 for this at some point in the not too distant future. I still rue the day I ditched the Xbox and Forza 3 in favour of PS3 and Gran Turismo 5... what a disappointment!

I have created a Forza Motorsport 4 Corrado Forum online club (community section)

To request to join simply fire in the club code which is 'CFor' (case sensitive I think).

Gives all us Corrado types an online club to drive each others cars and swap tunes etc.

See you there!

Cool, I'll make sure to join up this evening!!

I've got a good tune (although may need a little final tweaking) for an awd VR6 twin turbo!! If anyone likes it, they're welcome to use it.

I'll have to join once I buy Forza and xbox live, lets hope my connection doesn't throw its dummy out over your connection again Yan.

No R32 conversion on the Corrado??!! whuuuut! I can't remember my last setup but I think I managed to get the perfect tune with an R32!

I'll be up for this soon enough i think. Going to trade in a few games In the next week or so, I'll get it then.

Looking over the demo though I don't see much of a difference in terms of the feel of the game. Not much of a marked improvement... Has anyone tried the kinect compatibility yet too?

No R32 conversion on the Corrado??!! whuuuut! I can't remember my last setup but I think I managed to get the perfect tune with an R32!

Thinking about it, I'm not sure which engine I used. I'll have a look though. I know it handled pretty well. I'll have to give it a test and see what's it's like. I may just re-tune it.

Brilliant!!!! Just watched my C going round the top gear track, and it looks like the spoiler works!!!!

Any ideas how we get our tune set ups from FM3?

Brilliant!!!! Just watched my C going round the top gear track, and it looks like the spoiler works!!!!

Any ideas how we get our tune set ups from FM3?

That's nothing the ABS light keeps coming on and off in my one hows that for realistic :)

Don't think they are importable but if like me you spend half a day just driving around in VW's eventually you get a 100% discount (ie: free) from VW so you can muck about with your tuing as much as possible.

picked it up today, turn all the aids off and the car is all over the show

Yep it does seem to be harder than FM3, only running with ABS on at the moment but struggling to get past some stuff.

Not sure the gearbox stuff is working correctly, reducing the final drive doesn't seem to be giving more acceleration just more revs - especially when up against some massive old american muscle cars on Road Atlanta, just can't get on terms with them despite reducing the final drive by a lot!

I'm a forza 4 widow already!!

I came home from work and the wife had picked up a copy for me on her way home from work. Impressed so far, some nice little touches compares to 3. I liked the race where there were two different classes on track, adds a bit of an extra dimension.

It's a bit of a shame there's no Porsches in this version. But the massive increase in other makes and the additional tracks was really welcome here. The car dynamics are a bit more tricky then FM3 but I'm ready for a bigger challenge in that regard! The R2 & R1 cars are a lot more tricky to drive it you switch the aids off.

All in all, it's fantastic. Now back to the game :D :D :D

Yeah good game.....Dirt 2 is still the best online racing game though by miles . For those of you who play racing games and have never played colin mcrae dirt 2 your missing out on a real addictive game. dirt gets the heart pumping with intense close racing more than forza 3/4. my opinion of course.

got my copie of game? check, racing rig set up? check just waiting on damm adaptor cable to run my logitech wheel through xbox grrrhhhh me post man but it,ll be worth the wait i guess

neilspics001.jpg

xcm f1 adaptor tbh though i,ve read some reveiws on on and i,m not holding out on it being very good, but this new relese from fanatec is looking very tempting as it pc,xbox,playstation comptaball

http://www.fanatec.com/pwgt2

I have the Fanatec GT2 wheel and clubsport pedals, very good wheel indeed and the pedals are superb - must admit that a proper rig instead the stand would make a massive difference - good use for the old mk 2 GTi passenger seat I have in the roof I guess!