st4stokie

Sunroof replacement?????

Hi does anyone know if the glass tilt and slide sunroof from the MK3 Golf fit the Corrado as this is a mod I would like to do as my sunroof has now completely givem up and wont close on the passenger side. Any info would be appreciated Thanks

It will fit ,but the shape of the glass is different , i tried it and could not get it to fit correctly , the glass is slightly rounded and wont sit well on the c's roof . Someone will correct me im sure if im wrong ,mabe it was just me !!

Edited by robrado974

I have seen a Corrado with the glass roof and it looked like it fitted really well. I'm sure they never fitted a glass roof as standard to the Rado

i had this problem with mine not closing on the passenger side, i got it closed by using a screwdriver to wind back a metal bar that was getting stuck when it was closing.

I fitted a '93 Passat 35i Estate moonroof to mine. Good job, fits well and the interior sliding panel is the same colour as the Corrado's headcloth. Pretty easy job to do if you take your time. Need to have an extra pair of hands help to take out the sunroof cassette and fit the new one as they are heavy buggers.

Edited by MikeVR6

There was an early passat in at AVR in newcastle if your ever passing; I'm not sure if it had a glass roof but worth a shot maybe.