Redfox

Christmas present for the Corrado 2011?

Hi all,

To start the Christmas race for presents, I will start early this year, to actually have a chance of buying anything ;)

Since I observed the strange astrophysical phenomenon of money being sucked out of my pocket and into the black hole:bonk:, called a Corrado, I still wonder what I should find for Christmas this year?

Is there any special fashion this year to give to your Corrado? A woolen merino stone chip car bra? Nah... One of Daves absolutely fabulous stainless brackets? Yes, If we can talk him over ;) ;) ;)

A lifetime free service-admission at the local vw-stealer is out of the question, as I do it myself.

Anyway, some good ideas of parts, or other stuff?

If I find something, I'll hide it under our bed inside the house, so it can't sneak-peek, he he. I think I must wrap it in at the shop to prevent my wife from thinking I am mad. Oh, I think that is already too late, as I brought the Corrado home...

What are you buying for your Corrado this year?

It makes me think: is a Corrado a male or a female? (like ships etc).

Cheers,

Redfox.

Edited by Redfox

Red spark plug leads for mine. Going to put the inlet manifold and engine cover back to standard over christmas. Maybe a supersprint exhaust if funds allow and if I can find one.