87 Jetta 16v

Classic Green Storm VR6 - Shell Scrapped - Most Cream Plastics £5 a piece

ok mate , meet could be a good idea!!

how much for the gbox and rad support?, how rusty is the rad support , is it bent or damaged as myn is in pretty bad condition, if alls the well consider them sold.regards alex

Hi Alex,

The rad support is looking in good condition from what I can see, which is a bit of a shock because as you say, they are normally ratty!!

The pair would be £170 collected from Torbay or somewhere near to there if that works for you?

Cheers.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Pm sent regarding email pics of steering wheel . Thanks Rob

Hi Rob,

I sent some admittedly poor pictures to the address you sent. Fingers crossed that helps.

Cheers.

hi fella.that sounds good, pm your mob number ,and we can arrange a day when your down, be good if we could meet somewhere inbetween myn and yours, cheers.

You still got the wheels and tyres?

Sorry, I was intending on using these as winter wheels for my "good" car, so not really.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

hi fella.that sounds good, pm your mob number ,and we can arrange a day when your down, be good if we could meet somewhere inbetween myn and yours, cheers.

PM sent. I am really going to be struggling to get too far. I will be under the threat of death from the Mrs if I disappear off for too long over Christmas!!

PM sent....

Did you PM me? Not sure the PM interface is working for me ... I tried sending you one and it's disappeared .. Yet I have 123 new PMs ... (I kid you not.)

Steering wheel looks fine mate can you pm paypal details , also has the abs light got the holding wire or tabs in place if so i will take as well . Regards Rob

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

[/color]

A deposit would be good. One question before we start though, will a bonnet fit inside a corrado without wrecking the interior and or bonnet? I know they fit in a mk2, but they are a different size.

pm me paypal details and amout of deposit needed mate and will get it sent over. also i have an idea for transporting the bonnet too ;)

Hey mate,

I'll take the lower inlet manifold. Does that include the injectors?

Also I need the plastic cover that the HT's sit in. The one which sits at the back of the engine above the exhaust manifold.

Rich.

Did you PM me? Not sure the PM interface is working for me ... I tried sending you one and it's disappeared .. Yet I have 123 new PMs ... (I kid you not.)

I have indeed, fingers crossed it is with you now :)

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Steering wheel looks fine mate can you pm paypal details , also has the abs light got the holding wire or tabs in place if so i will take as well . Regards Rob

Hi Rob,

No problems, will drop you a PM with payment info.

Regarding the ABS light, what do you mean r.e the holding wire?

Cheers,

N.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

[/color]

A deposit would be good. One question before we start though, will a bonnet fit inside a corrado without wrecking the interior and or bonnet? I know they fit in a mk2, but they are a different size.

pm me paypal details and amout of deposit needed mate and will get it sent over. also i have an idea for transporting the bonnet too ;)

Ok, looking today, I am pretty sure the bonnet won't go in the car :( What are your thoughts on that one? Wings are obviously pretty easy!!

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Hey mate,

I'll take the lower inlet manifold. Does that include the injectors?

Also I need the plastic cover that the HT's sit in. The one which sits at the back of the engine above the exhaust manifold.

Rich.

Hi Rich,

That doesn't include the injectors, though the fuel rail, FPR and injectors are still available,I believe I listed them at £20 if that helps?

The only engine plastics I have are the front one, and the end one. The rear one was in about four pieces :(

Ok, looking today, I am pretty sure the bonnet won't go in the car What are your thoughts on that one? Wings are obviously pretty easy!!

hi mate. i was gonna suggest fitting the bonnet onto your car, then when we meet ill bring some tools along and swap it over for my old bonnet then you can scrap my old bonnet once you get home?

Hi Rob,

No problems, will drop you a PM with payment info.

Regarding the ABS light, what do you mean r.e the holding wire?

Cheers,

Hi Neal , sorry bud , what i ment was the little bracket ,tabs ,or whatever you call it that keeps the switch in place .Thanks Rob

if the drivers headlight & slam panel are sill available how much posted to Manchester

Hi there,

£65 couriered to your door sir.

Thanks.

how much for heated window switches posted?

Thanks james

Hi James,

£13 posted in the UK if that helps?

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Ok, looking today, I am pretty sure the bonnet won't go in the car What are your thoughts on that one? Wings are obviously pretty easy!!

hi mate. i was gonna suggest fitting the bonnet onto your car, then when we meet ill bring some tools along and swap it over for my old bonnet then you can scrap my old bonnet once you get home?

Lol, I had never thought of that one!! How bad is your bonnet? This one is straight, but the paint is totally flat so will need re-laquering at the least. Yours must have a few ripples? Not trying to be negative, just realistic.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Hi Neal , sorry bud , what i ment was the little bracket ,tabs ,or whatever you call it that keeps the switch in place .Thanks Rob

Erm, they are missing. That does appear to be typical corrado!!

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

is paypal ok

Hi there,

Yes paypal is fine. Just so you know, one of the fixing tabs on the top of the headlight is broken. The lens and reflector are in great condition though.

Let me know if that is ok.

Thanks.

mines an early one. i need a late one lol. its got a dent sticking up from the inlet manifold hitting it (20vt conversion) paint isnt an issue as the ful car will be resprayed in feb anyway

thats fin mate my headlight is fubar

I'll drop you a PM with some payment details :)

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

mines an early one. i need a late one lol. its got a dent sticking up from the inlet manifold hitting it (20vt conversion) paint isnt an issue as the ful car will be resprayed in feb anyway

I have done some things in my time and I think that just about takes the biscuit, lol. Do you know if the early bonnet will clear my vr engine?

eddy h answered already lol

im sure we could find a way to make it fit for you to get home lol, spacers under the rear (between the bonnet and hinge) will stop it catching

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

or ill just beat it the other way so its like a badly formed vr6 bonnet lol

Just got back with my stash of odd parts - also very helpful to have another pair of eyes cast over mine, makes me feel much better that it's not a total lemon!

I still don't understand how the exterior got so ratty when the interior was so mint but I guess it's another Corrado mystery :lol:

Top prices too so many thanks! :thumbleft:

Stone