Sign in to follow this  
biggerbigben

A Ferarri just blew up outside my uni house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check this out boys and girls.. A ferarri just blew its engine out side my uni house as I was trying to work, so I popped outside with the camera!!

The explotion shattered the back windscreen which took part of the tailgate with it!!! Oil and fuel all over the road. Thank god I drive a realiable VW...hehe

That's gonna hurt the owner's bank balance! And we moan about VWs part prices... ;) :lol:

Im almost sure that car is so new that it has engine insurance ... so the owner wont be hurt ..

//Norbert

Anyone with a Ferrari can afford to have it blow up..........in most cases, and my opinion.

Only Ferrari I've seen & liked was that old 308 (think it was a 308 anyway) that Magnum used to drive. Have to repaint it black though - I hate red cars :?

Only Ferrari I've seen & liked was that old 308 (think it was a 308 anyway) that Magnum used to drive. Have to repaint it black though - I hate red cars :?

Mmmm,308 GTB (or GTS) lovely motor.... they drive nicely too... ;) 8)

I like Ferrari's generally, but to be honest i've always MUCH preferred the subtle but super powerful cars - like AC Schnitzer BMW's and things like the Audi RS6. Ferarri's are kind of like "Oh, look at me, i'm super loaded..." - the Audi RS6 is one of those cars that only people who know about cars would pick up on and ogle over :)

Can't beat that Italian engineering eh? Looks like Ferarri sent out their own tow company judging by the badges on their overalls!! :)

i know someone with a 328 GTS 1988 in black with a nice red interior similar to the campaign one of the last ones made, the year enzo died

Similar colour to my next door neighbours car.

..................and yes it really is my neighbours car. 8)

I like Ferrari's generally, but to be honest i've always MUCH preferred the subtle but super powerful cars - like AC Schnitzer BMW's and things like the Audi RS6. Ferarri's are kind of like "Oh, look at me, i'm super loaded..." - the Audi RS6 is one of those cars that only people who know about cars would pick up on and ogle over :)

Can't beat that Italian engineering eh? Looks like Ferarri sent out their own tow company judging by the badges on their overalls!! :)

yeah there is a ferarri dealer down the end of the road. We always have them passing our house. These boys arrived very quickely indeed, picked the car up and left within 10 mins...

I always have a go at racing them off the lights in my Golf mk3 Tdi...guess who wins :D

Come on people, that last piccy is just ripe for a caption competition....! As for that 'bad boy' plate, come on, be honest, who isn't gonna look at that and think of an entirely different word to describe the driver! :D

Those pics made me laugh........ :lol:

I wonder if it was an apprentice on a quick erm Roadtest :-)

the pics were just the icing on the cake 8) :D

Don't know how often the RAC get their updates from the DVLA, but according to them, BAD130Y is on a Merc...

How on earth did you look up that info? Surely thats a usefull way to find details for making up new plates??? :?:

It seems that sometimes personalised plates get allocated to a car, but are never fitted - but custom plates don't seem to get updated on the RAC system..

A friend of mine has a really good personalised plate that he has owned for about 2 years now.. its been on 3 different cars, and it still shows up as being registered to an Audi on the RAC site.

Don't know how often the RAC get their updates from the DVLA, but according to them, BAD130Y is on a Merc...

do you have a link to this? I can't find it on their site

Hm - using this, my little Citroen Saxo no longer comes up as a registered car.. so either the new owner (a young lad) has had a personalised plate put on it, or he's managed to write it off or something.

Didn't take him long! :|

Just to let you folks know that the BAD 130y number plate was owned by a guy round teh block from my house a few years back. It used to be on a BMW 3 series if I remember right, I remember cos I thought it was a good plate, and always wanted to put on a porsche (from the Bad Boys film!!!)

Saw a red one of those 360s today but it's engine was intact :-P

There's a Lancaster dealer 2 mins walk from where I work which has all the tastiest Porkers and Ferraris you can think of......might print off those pictures of the grenaded one and take them into the dealer for a good gloat :lol:

He he

K

I saw a variant of the BAD BOY number plate on a black 355 in Edinburgh at the weekend, can't remember what the exact plate was, but definitely something very close!

Jamie

'93 Aqua blue VR6