Tempest

National Day 2012: Sunday 20 May: Brooklands

Looks like I'll be able to come to the National Day as the dates for the work on the rado have changed.

I seem to be having difficulty getting onto the CCGB site, could you put my name down?

I think my subs are up to date? If someone could let me know either way.

Cheers

Mark, I'm guessing it's expired because membership is due in April even though you joined in June. We've changed the system to rolling now, so when you renew, you'll get a full year from that date. Much fairer! Let me know if you have any probs renewing.

Ahh, I see.

I guess I better get me one of those fancy pay pal accounts =0)

Will get membership paid in the next couple of days if thats ok.

I will be going, any one from my neck of the woods going fancy a convoy?

Hi

How can i check if my membership is still valid? Also i don't know my username or password to log into the site. In fact i don't think i've ever logged in and can't remember ever being sent log in details.

Hi

How can i check if my membership is still valid? Also i don't know my username or password to log into the site. In fact i don't think i've ever logged in and can't remember ever being sent log in details.

Hi Mate can you remember when you joined? PM Me your full name & Address and i'll check for you. Subs are now due anyway so if you fill in the online form the Membership Secretary will be able to check your details too and supply your number if it isn't too old.

Any problems let us know! :)

Thanks

Do people come to these events "tooled up" - socket sets and screw drivers as opposed to "shanks" and baseball bats - to help adjust and fine tune minor problems for those less mechanically aware?

Do people come to these events "tooled up" - socket sets and screw drivers as opposed to "shanks" and baseball bats - to help adjust and fine tune minor problems for those less mechanically aware?

Only if blonde and in a skirt !!!! ;-)

Think its a matter of letting everyone know what the problem is and if someone can help, they will bring along the relevant tools etc

When I had a full head of hair it was blond but that's as good as it gets.

I'll have a go before I get there but if I still need help I'll bring the requisite tools.

i have just become a member and paid the fee's but have to wait for approval, so can't register for the brooklands event, hopefully there will still be space to register once i have been approved!?? so hope to see you all there.

Any official figures of how many Corrado will be present for this ?

hopefully about 50 or even more?

Ive decided to come to this instead of going to All types VW. Will be good to see a mass of corrados. Will be a 4hr + journey for me. Should be good. Travelling on a saturday

We really like people to be paid up in advance to be honest as it creates a bit of a headache running around after folk if you know what i mean :lol:

Hope you can make it! ;)

Hey guy's, you can count me in for this, sounds far to good to miss. haven't got paypal but will sit down with the miss's at the weekend and sort out my registration, hope this isn't to late. i really want to be there.

would love to drive down in convoy, i'm in portishead just outside bristol, any takers???

Ive decided to come to this instead of going to All types VW. Will be good to see a mass of corrados. Will be a 4hr + journey for me. Should be good. Travelling on a saturday

You from my kneck of the woods vwvw, colwyn bay. just you mentioned all types

Good info Eric, cheers, wonder which car we'll be in! :)

---------- Post added at 8:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:41 PM ----------

Please could all attendees be paid up in advance, we really dont want to be chasing people on the day and if you aren't paid up trust me i'll be chasing you :lol: Now where's my special stick :camp:

Yes, door/gate staff needed. Kip and me looking at doing the first shift, but copuld do with relief afterwards.

Please bring membership cards!

Just to remind people why all the fuss: The CCGB are paying the fee for parking each member´s Rado on the famous Brooklands Banking later in the day, so it is only fair that only paid-up members are admitted and no non-member slips through. Don´t want protests from either non-members nor members (who rightfully can complain if non-members get free parking on the banking).

Tempest