trevyt

early "g" 1990 white 1.8 16v corrado breaking

is the price for the coilovers posted??

no afraid not :) the cost for postage would be about £10 for 2 day delivery let me know if you wish to buy cheers trevor

i do indeed mean the wishbones yeh, could you send me some pictures please..

cheers,

andy

hi andy

have put pics up on the link on page one let me know if you wish to proceed :0

cheers trevor

Passenger window switch?

And a wee bit for window, not sure what they are called, if they even have a name!! There should(?) be prehaps 2(?) small plastic(?) bits that go in the window channel and allow window to go up and down.... hope that description means something to you!!? Already got a mechanism to fit but there is something missing!!!

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Passenger window switch?

And a wee bit for window, not sure what they are called, if they even have a name!! There should(?) be prehaps 2(?) small plastic(?) bits that go in the window channel and allow window to go up and down.... hope that description means something to you!!? Already got a mechanism to fit but there is something missing!!!

Have you still got the gearbox and if so what condition is it in. I'm assuming its the hydraulic clutch type. Also do you happen to have an alternator available. Many thanks Mike

Passenger window switch?

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Passenger window switch?

yes got passenger window switch £8 and which bit do you want? have a look at this and let me know cheers

155000.png

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Have you still got the gearbox and if so what condition is it in. I'm assuming its the hydraulic clutch type. Also do you happen to have an alternator available. Many thanks Mike

hi mike gearbox is hydraulic done 167000 mile , i had a leak on the drive shaft flange and changed the oil has always been sweet to change gear and no probs with it, as for the alternator gong to keep that one only replaced it a few months ago, let me know if you need any more info cheers

Would you take 40 pound collected for the gearbox

split the difference at £45 the only prob its still in the car how quick do you want it? cheers

Yep 45 sounds fine and i'm in no particular rush at the moment so whenever possible really

ok will keep you informed cheers

Hi Mate,

After a few bits if you could let me know if you have them & price please :)

Alternator, &

Power Steering Pump :)

Hi Mate,

After a few bits if you could let me know if you have them & price please :)

Alternator, &

Power Steering Pump :)

hi alternator going to keep and the power steering pump is on ebay (item number 160740820621 )

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

i need a steering rack and the sensors on the side of the block...o and a full interior and trims lol

steering rack leaks like a sieve :) the engine going to reuse so need sensors, interior sold , got some trim what bits do you need? cheers

dorr cards, trim under the steering wheel....

hi the door cards have gone sorry , but the trim around the steering column still got you can have it for £8 plus £4 p&p let me know cheers

have you sold the power steering pump?

no sorry sold that, need anything else? cheers

yep still got it going to take the engine out next weekend at the latest but sooner if weather ok, will keep you informed, cheers

Hi, do you still have the plastics for top and bottom of Steering Wheel

no sorry sold that item