JJS

Great forum picture today.

Never seen a white corrado before in the flesh. Who's is it and what beach is that on?

And another thing why do I keep seeing messages pop up at the top of the forum for online girls? Do they know how to fix corrados?

I was under the impression the ads are similar to what you have been browsing.. For example I was just looking at alignmycar.com... Low and behold what advert can I see now? A car tracking one!

What you been looking at then? Haha!

Never seen a white corrado before in the flesh. Who's is it and what beach is that on?

And another thing why do I keep seeing messages pop up at the top of the forum for online girls? Do they know how to fix corrados?

ive got a white un and ive got a pic of it by the sea just cant upload it lol

I was under the impression the ads are similar to what you have been browsing.. For example I was just looking at alignmycar.com... Low and behold what advert can I see now? A car tracking one!

What you been looking at then? Haha!

Ha ha, good call, but must then be linked to what other people on the forum are browsing, I've just seen engagement rings and bingo night pop up, anyone planning a special night out Feb 14th?

It belonged to a former forum member called IoWG60.

It is a G60 and strangley enough I believe the photo is taken on the Isle of Wight.

I'm the lucky owner of a Candy White (LB9A) VR6. They do look pretty good in the light colours, perhaps because of the rarity.

They do look pretty good in the light colours, perhaps because of the rarity.

Ideal cars for the summer :)

Tempest

Ha ha, good call, but must then be linked to what other people on the forum are browsing, I've just seen engagement rings and bingo night pop up, anyone planning a special night out Feb 14th?

Not quite... they are based on YOUR cookies ;) Doesnt matter what others on the forum are browsing as the adverts are unique ;)

Not quite... they are based on YOUR cookies ;) Doesnt matter what others on the forum are browsing as the adverts are unique ;)

Even on the phone bud? All very strange the adds that pop up as no one has been searching for rings and bingo on my phone and def not online dating! :o) No offence to anyone but that's just not my bag. Only go to NewsNow.co.uk, Corrado forum, R32 forum, Ebay and BBC, oh and did hit Facebook once but i don't get the point of that. So strange cookies popping up then on my phone. :o(