Scotties

'94 VR6 keeps stalling

Thanks for the tip - going to try running for a few days to see if the problem is 100% fixed, if not will have a look at what you suggest....

Grr - back to the drawing board as nearly stalled twice today on the way into work after 6 journeys of no issues and starting to think it was resolved (fool me!). Think will try going back to the original ISV as a starter before shelling out on a new one and double check for any leaks in the bits I've fitted.....

Will be looking into this myself as my revs are goin up n down on cold start but fine when warm , dont have any stalling probs though . Could be something to do with the battery going flat ,then re connecting , also could do with a good 100 mile run to get it back into shape ? Rob

It's the MAF. It's always the MAF!

New Maf already fitted by Vince about 4000 miles / a year ago....

---------- Post added at 7:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:23 PM ----------

Will be looking into this myself as my revs are goin up n down on cold start but fine when warm , dont have any stalling probs though . Could be something to do with the battery going flat ,then re connecting , also could do with a good 100 mile run to get it back into shape ? Rob

Have you done the ecu reset since the battery went flat? That could be a contributor based on what I've learnt!

New Maf already fitted by Vince about 4000 miles / a year ago....

---------- Post added at 7:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:23 PM ----------

Have you done the ecu reset since the battery went flat? That could be a contributor based on what I've learnt!

Not yet but will look into it , i cant mot n tax it till november, so i cant take it for a run which it really needs .Rob