Sign in to follow this  
Riley

mk1 valver on 45's ,,,erm little update with sound clip

click the link in my sig :wink:

recent engine bay pics on page 2.

cheers.

edit:decided to strip it again and turn it into a barely road legal track car,new engine/rims/colour etc,etc...

yep,its my first ever dub,had it five years now its taught me a lot :lol:

im after a late black/is it storm grey g60,must be low mileage,standard,immaculate,

am i being too picky? :?

Well... late black immaculate low mileage unmodified G60's is a bit of a specific.. i'm sure the car you want will come up for sale but be prepared to wait, prepared to travel, and prepared to pay for it!

There have been a few very tidy G60's come up for sale on the forum.. so just keep your eyes peeled :)

Nice MK1 by the way :)

not many standard g60's around anymore...most have had the charger reworked and upgraded...new pullys etc etc..

be easier to find an imaculate...partly modded one IMO

or just get a propper corrado and get teh VR6

*ducks to miss the abuse thrown by respectable g60 drivers* :roll:

:lol:,great its just like cgti with the 8v vs 16v.

sorry but im not a fan of the vr6 :p

yeah,wouldnt mind one slightly modded,charger pully etc...

its just gotta look standard exterior/interior wise.

basically i wanna find a real minter.

ducks to miss the abuse thrown by respectable g60 drivers

twak.gif

:lol:

Back to topic: Yes, you will have to be willing to travel to find what you want. I for one found mine all the way up in Aberdeen (live in Coventry), it was fairly original bar a G-Lader rebuild by Jabba (receipts included), 17" alloys, erm, yes, it was a US-spec LHD Rado, one reason why I wanted it 8) Did enjoy the drive all the way back home again.

If you're not too fussed about where the steering wheel sits, you could also have a peek on the German equivalent to Autotrader: http://www.mobile.de

Tempest

cheers m8,will keep an eye out.

im not too bothered about traveling/looking at a few before the right 1 comes up,was hard work finding the mk1.

cheers again.

Like the air horn :lol:

Won't it get full of water mounted like that though? Be more of an Air Gargle than an air horn! :lol:

Lovely looking MKI though... I really need to get mine back into one piece... that's my summer gone then... :roll: 8)

water :shock: only when it gets washed :wink:

its a weekend car, :lol: i drive an xr3i as a daily driver,hence why im after a g60.

after some 1 fired my standard minter mk2 gti outside the house,,,,id only had it a week :cry: and these are only pics i got.

http://img7.photobucket.com/albums/v17/mymk1/P3358036.JPG

http://img7.photobucket.com/albums/v17/mymk1/P3353828.JPG

http://img7.photobucket.com/albums/v17/mymk1/P3357421.JPG

cheers 4 the comments.

water :shock: only when it gets washed :wink:

its a weekend car, :lol: i drive an xr3i as a daily driver,hence why im after a g60.

cheers 4 the comments.

Fair enough then... 8) My MKI is probably also going to end up as a weekend and "oops, I broke the Corrado again" car... :wink: :lol: :roll:

XR3I?!? No wonder you want rid of it for another VW... ;)

Ieeeee... not good for the MKII (you just got that edit in before I posted this! ;) ) Did you catch the sods that did that? :evil:

Hope you find the G60 you want... 8)

My MK1 16V was a daily driver....had 250K on the clock (MK2 16V clocks wound forward!) when I sold it and still only using a pint of oil a quarter. I don't miss it though. Too many late nights, skinned knuckles, bad language and freezing my butt off in the winter.

K

My MK1 16V was a daily driver....had 250K on the clock (MK2 16V clocks wound forward!) when I sold it and still only using a pint of oil a quarter. I don't miss it though. Too many late nights, skinned knuckles, bad language and freezing my butt off in the winter.

K

That sounds very familiar... Add in a hall of residence car park, and having to put the gearbox into the bike sheds and chain it down a couple of times (when I melted the clutch) to stop it going walkies, and you're about there... ;) :roll:

This time will be different... ;) 8)

Ieeeee... not good for the MKII (you just got that edit in before I posted this! ;) ) Did you catch the sods that did that? :evil:

nope never caught em,even though it was on cctv :mad:

had to fekin stand and watch it burn :twisted:

lol at skinned knuckles etc,ive gone past all that now.

i hope i find a nice g60 too 8)

rust in pieces? :lol:

well i dunno what to do with it,scrap it or build it back up on the cheap and sell it... :?

neil.

i know it would be a shame m8,weve been through a lot together :drinking: :lol:

just need to decide weather its worth carrying out my plans,and pouring more money into a bare shell that already stands me at a ludicrous amount... :?

neil.

well i suddenly realised it may be crazy to start pouring more £ into it that i dont have.

and theres more important things i need to sort at the minute.

just gonna let it sit there for a bit,no rush to make up my mind.

neil. :(