StueyB

Breaking: Late Spec 2.0 8v - Flash Red - *Updated 2nd listing half way down PG1*

You want the lot...? Wow.

50p each, I count 24.

£12.00 + £1 postage.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

do you have the trim that sits on top of the doors which the doorcard inserts into?

Also looking for the door pull surround.

I think it is indeed the passenger side item I have as for some reason the drivers side ones are always broken.

I realise this isn't the world's greatest photo but I think this is what you are after...?

bdb5c68b.jpg

Has a slight indent for the door pull pin at one end and the door cards slide into it.

Edited by StueyB

Hi Stuey,

Can you give me a two totals please, one with postage, one for collection, for the whole fixed steering column rig: from top nut (under horn switch) to bottom spring (at junction with UJ) including upper and lower cowl/trim around the ignition and other wiring, but without the actual steering wheel?

I need to replace my adjustable column as it's getting too sloppy, so want the whole kit in one if possible ;)

I have cash waiting...

hi im after handbrake lever black and original gear know do you have ??

---------- Post added at 8:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:16 PM ----------

and i have 18" alloys on my corrado and i would like to swap them for any original allows for coorado vr6

Hello mate,

I'm afraid it's looking like I'm going to be holding on to these parts...have been meaning to update the thread accordingly as I'm planning to use them for my new Caddy project.

If I change my mind I will be in touch however.

Regards, Stu

Do you still have the bonnet at all?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Bonnet went on eBay I'm afraid mate and back up to your neck of the woods

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

hi im after handbrake lever black and original gear know do you have ??

---------- Post added at 8:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:16 PM ----------

and i have 18" alloys on my corrado and i would like to swap them for any original allows for coorado vr6

You're sadly about a day late for both the handbrake lever and black leather gearknob...

And I've got no original Corrado alloys...just the 17'' BSA Multispokes on eBay here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180867790206?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_4794wt_1416

Hey stuey

Few bits I need/want .

1. Rear Vw badge for painting

2. Heater controls? (Not desperate)

3. Attaching clips for A pillars (sort of a T shape)

4. The rotating bit that makes the blower blow air/ block air lol dont know what it's called but I'm missing 1 !

Maybe a few other little pieces. I'll have a think.

Cheers bud

Ben

How much for that little lot stu? Could I tempt you with mk1/caddy bits? If I've got any! Lol

Hey Ben,

Rear VW Badge - £5

Got no heater controls ;(

Got a bag of those A pillar clips - how many you need..?

Not sure what number 4 is...you got a pic..?

Hope that helps buddy...

I haven't got a pic soz, it's the bit right next to the centre dash blower vent!! That allows air to come through, or not if you roll it upwards!

Having trouble explaining it haha but I'll take the badge and about 6 clips off ya. I'll take a pic later if you can't figure out what it is from my shocking description :)

£10 all in?

Cheers bud