VAG-hag

Karmann Wall Art

For those who went on the 2008 anniversary trip.... who else has these up? Kindly framed by my old man as a surprise for me ::D:

I have one too Chris, need to get it framed also.

They came from the Karmann factory shop on the 20th anniversary trip in 2008 as Chris said. :)

Kip im surprised at you for not having it up mate!!

This pic makes me smile every time I see it :D

awesome Chris! I'd forgotten about these, but what a great trip - was only talking about it a couple of days ago! None of mine are framed (yet!) but I've discovered I have 2 of those ones, and also this one...

Are there any plans afoot for a 25th anniversary trip? That might be the deadline I need to force me to get a move on with my rebuild!!!! I was working in Saudi in 2008 and couldn't schedule the time off site :(

Nice one Faye! Im not sure if we have the other design too..... Ill ask Dad to have a look. Would'nt mind the other up elsewhere in the house.

Didnt you get them signed? Even my car got signed!!

tonedef: Id be 100% well & truly up for a 25th Anni trip.... the 20th was amazing!

Ah, the joys of farming FM on the CB radios amd repairing crazy daves VRT outside the strip club!

Nope, complete fail on getting anything signed :( Oh well. So what are the plans for the next one?!!

Ah, the legendary tales from farming fm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk