Sign in to follow this  
stel g60

stels g60 (new pics 28/06/04)

finally got round to posting some pics of my corry, so here they are...

spec:

moonlight blue

leather

sns green top chip

stage 4 charger

bahn brenner intercooler pipes

very big k&n filter

boost return removed by pitstop

full supersprint exhaust with cat bypass

weitec coilovers

mate,,,i want your car :p :lol:

looks sweet,just what im after,whats the spec?

and if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for the car?

sorry mate, you cant have it! love your mk1 though! heres a pic of my old mk1, i loved that car but sadly an affair witha lampost ended our relationship :cry:

shame,i like hardtops with the clipper kit.

is that the standard interior in the raddo?

Sweet rides boys!!

Lovely corrado there mate. What is the thing at the top of your dash at the centre looks like a kind of screen thing? Cant quite make it out from the pic.

Also, why Im asking this in this thread I dont know but Ive always wondered, what exactly IS and how does the boost return mod BENEFIT the corrado G60? I gather it gets rid of the whine of supercharger and instead sounds more like a woosh of air on lift off? Is this right? Sorry - still learning.

yeah it does make the noise but the main function of it is to not let the unused boost go back into the charger because by the time it gets to the inlet it has warmed up, also there are a couple of air breathers conected to the boost return, 1 of them being the 1 on top of the rocker cover, which also spits out a little oil. basically, removing the boost return make boost cooler and more efficient and stops unwanted oil deposits getting into your pipes and charger. do a search on the forum for this and youll find plenty about it. theres pictures on here somewhere aswell.

Nice motor mate, just looking at your engine bay pic do you use a catch tank for the top breather? also you don't seem to have a filter on the isv ? i have this mod and im running a filter on the isv just wondering what you have done? :)

g-master:

i dont have a catch tank, need to fit one though, cos im getting spats of oil on the bulkhead. wont pay £80 quid for it though. ill probably use an empty coke can or something. does the same job. i havnt got a filter for the isv yet either. will get 1 of those soon as it dont look great like that. i keep putting things like that off cos im more interested in getting more power. priorities eh?! :)

chubby brown:

yeah its a kenwood screen but havnt got much more ice. all the speakers have been uprated and ive got a pair of 6x9son a shelf. ive got good crisp sound but lately i have been craving for it to be a bit richer but like i said to g-master id rather spend the money on the engine

Does look very nice indeed. I'd try and sort yourself out a headshield for that induction kit though! :)

i got a heatshield jim, gonna put it back on 2mrw

ive been toying with the idea about the bmw rims like you said on friday darren, unless you sell me your borbets :)

i got a heatshield jim, gonna put it back on 2mrw

ive been toying with the idea about the bmw rims like you said on friday darren, unless you sell me your borbets :)

sorry not for sale ......"for now anyway !"

cheers bally. is that yours in the avatar? sitting well low. looks the nuts. they look like a different car when you slam em!

got any more pic's of your bahn brenner intercooler pipes?? I've got a chome set to put on mine & would be interested to see what they'd look like

Cheers

not at the moment dan but ive been meaning to put some more engine bay pics up anyway cos i steam cleaned it yesterday, itll completely transform the look of your engine bay though. try to imagine it....itll look 10 times better than that!

Stunner! Same- llike to get a look at that bayside view -BB piping in particular -looks a bute.