Kevin Bacon

VR6 Turbo block, 2.8 24V AUE block n Head, R32 pump/baffled sump, SP chargecooler

Moving house soon, so time for a garage clear out!

VR6 turbo block. Stealth built 60K ago. 83mm Wossner 8.5:1 pistons. No wear lip at all in any of the bores. Suffered from pinking and piston 5 let go. Comes with a brand new replacement piston. Just needs fitting. I would fit it myself but I don't have an 83mm piston tool. Stealth have a custom made tool and wouldn't charge the earth to drop the piston in and hone the bore - £300.

Img_0045-1.jpg

Img_0042-1.jpg

Img_0040.jpg

Img_0036.jpg

Img_0035.jpg

Img_0044.jpg

Img_0034.jpg

AUE 2.8 24V block and head. In excellent shape. Engine split (was going to boost it) for easier transportation. Plus anything else related I have laying around, such as ECU, bits of loom etc etc. Maybe of use to someone - £200

R32 sump and pump combo (the PROPER baffled and shallow solution) - £100SOLD

Img_0038.jpg

Schimmel Chargecooler with specially made base to fit in Corrado boot. Comes with 2 different radiators. A genuine VW aircon rad and the original setrab cooler supplied in the kit - £250

Due to the size and weight of these items, they are Collection only please, or shipping at buyer's cost.

Edited by Kevin Bacon

what advantage would the turbo block have over the normal VR block? Quite interested...

Kev any chjance of the pics of the radiators for teh charge cooler set up?

Also would you consider selling one aof the rad seperately as need to go barrel charge cooler so making my own set up up.

Cheers

what advantage would the turbo block have over the normal VR block? Quite interested...

lower compression for turbo and 3l instead of 2,9l, more strength as different material for rods and pistons. Bargain price anyway.

Thread updated with pics. I'll take some more tomorrow as some of the stuff is buried in the corner of the garage.

In answer to Rob's question, yes a standard VR6 head is all that's needed to complete the engine. Plus obviously all the turbo stuff if you want forced induction, which is likely if interested in a 8.5:1 block!

Anton PM'd me a definite offer for the sump/pump but if it falls through, Science gets it.