ST0RMF0RCE

#update# STORMFORCE - latest corrado pics...

Hi all,

picked up this resprayed corrado last month - bit of a crazy colour (viper green scirroco i think) but it is growing on me.....

It had 18" ( !! ) wheels from a mini cooper (afaik) when i bought it but I have now put on my 16" azev a's - what do you think ?? I know they are not the best pictures - time to upgrade my camera :/

UPDATE - Azevs have now been removed in favour of deep dish allurad's I picked up.

Rado is up for sale now unfortunately - advertised on forum...

Thanks for looking and any responses - I know it will not be to everyone's taste so feel free to rant if you want :)

STORMFORCE

Pete

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60757[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]60761[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]60765[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]60769[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]60773[/ATTACH]

1343059171385.jpg

1343059171190.jpg

Edited by ST0RMF0RCE

As above, the Azevs suit it pretty well, the colour is not too bright, got a nice pastel effect to it

Painting the chin spoiler is a transformation in itself, I don't know why everyone doesn't do it! However, it seems odd (to me) to leave the grill black... Coming from a Storm where the grill is painted and now to another Corrado with the grill painted, I no longer like a plain grill in the middle, it just looks unfinished!

Gotta say, though, being no fan of green, that car looks lovely in that green!

This was up in Scotland? if so, you obviously really liked the colour :shades:

Looks much better on the Azevs :thumbleft:

Both wheels look nice but the azevs have provenance ;)

Love the colour, how much was the paint job considering it looks like an engine out job?

lol - so far yes, but I was expecting more TBH - like i said, not for everyones taste but then again I kinda reckon that a lot of older cars, eg 'rados could benefit from someone thinking outside the usual box and giving them a new lease of life - if the corrado was available new now it would be available in this VW colour....

Pete