james153

Cup Holders £10

hi james, just sent the monies as santa didn't get me one for christmas.. black one if you still have it

Did you get this in the post okay mate?

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

hi james, just sent the monies as santa didn't get me one for christmas.. black one if you still have it

Did you get this in the post okay mate?

yes, well packed and fitted a treat.. used it for starbucks and mcdonalds cups so far and great not having to drive with them warming my nuts..

cheers

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

yes, well packed and fitted a treat.. used it for starbucks and mcdonalds cups so far and great not having to drive with them warming my nuts..

cheers

Hello the website is the best way to order them, There isn't a grey one listed but if you'd like grey then please inbox me. The £10 is from a couple of years ago... Sorry guys. :)

Hello the website is the best way to order them, There isn't a grey one listed but if you'd like grey then please inbox me. The £10 is from a couple of years ago... Sorry guys. :)

Just ordered mine, I'm, hoping that by some sort of magic it will get here tomorrow so I can have it fitted for my trip to National day.

Rog.

Are these still available? Or anyone know where I can get a grey one?

Are these still available? Are you still around. Have Pmd. Had a couple of these from you in the past and and would like another if possible?