lilfuzzer

Lilfuzzers Blackberry VR6 Photos of proof !!!

It is still for sale really I changed my plans recently to use this for the conversion but happy for it to go to a good home if someone wants it.

Whereabouts are you Alan?

I'll try and get some pics at the weekend and post them up.

I am down in South Yorkshire not far from where elsecar show is but I also come up north east every Tuesday doing deliveries round Newcastle Washington North Shields South Shields Sunderland etc in the day time what sort of price was you looking at I have owned a vr6 Highline golf in past miss the sound but thought go different root and have a corrado this time can't cope with diesel car I'm in now 1st and possibly last diesel for me lol

get the new ones on if the weather cheers up mate if it doesent id sling the d90's on it will look good on those in black

This x2 :)

Not bad this morn just seen 39.8 mpg on the way in. Clicked fro 39.9 to 39.8 as was parking the car.

Been a while on this thread but thought I'd give a quick update. I know that without pictures there is no proof as mainy of your haven't even seen Verity never mind how long she has been off teh road.

Anyway back to teh blackberry. Since no one wanted to buy it I thought rather than totally overhaul the silver one I have a good shell with the blackberry so just do that one. It is currently going through a heart transplant as we speak. The new engine is in and mocked up (originally with 4 x 2 timber!!!). Mounts are made ready for paint. Driveshafts shortened. The car is back on the wheels but the next plan is to take the engine back out to fit the new wiring loom and paint the mounts. then ready for the first start up.

Cosmetically I have some heater leather to go in it once teh engine work is complete.

I'll try and post some pics once I have them on the computer

Are you putting veritys engine in the blackberry mate ? Or what engine you putting in there instead ?

Sounds like youve been busy you cant of been building that many paths and walls haha

Hard evidence of the progress

IMG_1123_zps3c91b0b4.jpg

IMG_1140_zpsb4179a04.jpg

IMG_1141_zpsfc9b1baf.jpg

20130814_155506_zps73670e33.jpg

Sorry my username is not in pic lol!!!!!!!

:p

And a sneaky pic of verity too for good measure

IMAG0428_zps07d1eebb.jpg

Edited by lilfuzzer

Cheers mate ;)

No worries you have to be one of the most dedicated corrado owner's with the numerous project's on the go plus juggling work/play and everything else and you are a top bloke to go with it (you and the other Chris and Matt) Totally down to earth and a good laugh looking forward to seeing you guy's next year at various meet's :thumbleft:

Nice work mate ,,how long before verity is back on the road ?

cheers bud. Waiting for a 10k pot mate then going to for a test drive when dry

No worries you have to be one of the most dedicated corrado owner's with the numerous project's on the go plus juggling work/play and everything else and you are a top bloke to go with it (you and the other Chris and Matt) Totally down to earth and a good laugh looking forward to seeing you guy's next year at various meet's :thumbleft:

Thats very nice of you to say thank you:cheers: . Yes am looking forward to trying to get to more shows next year hopefully. and will be sure to catch up there. Shame you so far north bud.

You geordie's you are so like us lot up here winding each other up. Like you said Ron the corrado is a bit time consuming and I don't think Chris has been able to dedicate the time to his car's he would like. :wave:

Pah! I still don't think Verity exists ;) she's like a Ghost car that only Chris can see....when he's had a few beers

:p

Yeah you're probably right cause you'll not see it as I sail past your supercharged HAHA!

Cheers for the support James the pot is on its way so nice timing for the winter but dont care now just want to have fun in her hugs :)

Haha....well in all seriousness, I think when you do get her on the road, with the power we were talking about the other week at lunchtime.....it's going to be very quick, 100bhp more than mine will be awesome.

Get it finished Chris!

Ditto as I would like to see how mine would be with Ron's and Your's cos that would determine what I would need to do to keep up with you Kid's :lol: