*AV8 Kemble Pistonheads Gatecrasher!* WAS Berkeley Castle VW Show 30/9/12

Where to go on Sunday?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Where to go on Sunday?

• Curry for lunch in Cirencester
    • Air Balloon for lunch
    • AV8 (Kemble) for breakfast
    • Cotswold ham factory for breakfast, lunch and dinner

You might be lucky. Mine came in about 3 days. It's going to be tight though.

I was gonna go to this but it says the show is postponed guys due to the weather & flooding! click on the link for alternative dates as and when they up date rgds James

Edited by jboyslick

Bugger! was looking forward to this. How about a mini-meet at a pub or something instead ?

Gutted.

Was really looking forward to this.

Was going to bring them family to meet you guys aswell.

Maybe next time.

Johnny

God it's been a bad year for the car shows this year... I don't think I ever remember multiple shows being cancelled / postponed due to weather!

That sucks. I think we should all get together still, get a mini meet on at a pub or something and maybe a little cruse?

Thoughts????

Oh arse. It's hard enough for me to get a free weekend and I was really looking forward to this one. B******s :(

Right GLoucestershire lot get your thinking caps on and let's try and save this.

First place that springs to mind is te air balloon at birdlip. Possibly tenpin bowling in Gloucester (something different)

I'd be up for lunch at the Air Balloon. Or a curry somewhere? Can't drive at this moment in time (just had operation on my leg), will be able to drive again by Sunday, but don't think I could do much of a cruise.

Bugger! My ticket hasnt arrived yet anyway :lol:

As an alternative, Pistonheads do a local meet at the AV8 cafe at kemble airfield, meeting at 9:30 for breakfast. perhaps we could gatecrash??

pistonheads link

Would be a good start point for a Fosse Way run, or whatever after?

Shame but did look inevitable given the amount of rain we've had around here. Where I work was flooded on Monday night and we can't go back for 6 weeks!

I'd probably be up for something as Sunday is my last day before the winter SORN kicks in. Kemble sounds good

Real shame, was really looking forward to a last show of the season. It really has been a bad year for show organisers...

I too am meant to be SORN ing although dont really want to this year,so a meet would be good.Kemble sounds good,though a nice lunch & a pint sounds very good ! Dont mind either way

Voted, I saw Ham and had to go for it. But curry would be good too. :D