Banana Man

Engine de carbon treatment

So guys & gals I have a new piece of kit may be pof interest to you.

Its new to the UK market (launched January this year) it had its debut on tv a couple of months ago on the discovery show Wheeler Dealers, they demonstrated it on their Jaguar XK8 project car with some pretty interesting results.

for those that haven't seen it, someone has kindly put a clip on youtube :)

Well the results speak for themselves I received the equipment late last week and got straight on to doing the G60 and Skyline, the difference was instantly notable improved throttle response and pick up, smoother acceleration with less hesitation, its claimed to improve fuel economy too but haven't been able to confirm this yet as I haven't put the mileage on to notice.

This isn't like any of those off the shelf bottles that you bung in the fuel tank and hope it works, this is a complete self contained, one hit service that removes carbon deposits from your intake valves, pistons, O2 sensor (cat if you still have one) cleans injectors etc etc

The treatment takes approximately 20-40 mins to complete

I am happy to be able to offer this service to anyone on here who wishes to refresh performance and maintain a healthier engine.

Prices

upto 2ltr engines £60

over 2ltr engines £75

Am happy to travel to your location (within reason) just require a power outlet for the compressor

Also able to offer group buy discount if several people want to get it done at the same time

Any questions comments welcomed

Cheers

Ant

If Edd China rates it, who are we to argue? :)

Are you planning to take the gear to any shows?

I dont do many shows these days but would be a possibility once I ve sorted a van and generator out, RR days or group meets would be ideal as its a fairly quick process once plumbed in.

I'm located 10 miles from Gatwick airport and currently the only dealer in the Sussex area

Wheeler Dealers is a bit slap dash for my liking but occasionally has some interesting stuff on the show, found out quite a bit about Edd China since purchasing this equipment...

Wheeler Dealers is a bit slap dash for my liking but occasionally has some interesting stuff on the show, found out quite a bit about Edd China since purchasing this equipment...

Do tell... I met the gang at the NEC last November and they seemed like good chaps.

I wont give away too much ;)

Edd doesn't actually do much of the work on the cars (only snippets when camera is rolling) its actually Paul the other guy in the workshop that does most of the work

Apparently Edd charges £10.000 a day if you want to hire him for a promotional event, for the Terra Clean product its only £200 p/hr lol cheap....

Yeah, Paul doesn't get the recognition he deserves! Does all the dirty work and is always the one to bail out Mike with a trailer when he buys a lemon somewhere in Europe...

That appearance fee is astronomic! I'd expect him to rebuild my Beetle for that :p

Interesting. Would like to see before and after figures on a Corrado with a high mileage engine as well as before and after on a rolling road.

Are there any risks involved with this? Where would it attach to the fuel injectionfilter on a VR6?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Interesting. Would like to see before and after figures on a Corrado with a high mileage engine as well as before and after on a rolling road.

Are there any risks involved with this? Where would it attach to the fuel injectionfilter on a VR6?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The treatment is very safe although like any work revolving around fuel lines there is a minimal risk, the machine is tapped in at the fuel pressure regulator (pic added) and the fuel pump can either be disabled by unpluging relay or pump connector or with the non return valve adapter.

The real proof is how the car drives before and after, I guarantee you will be surprised by the results

If someone arranges a RR day I would be happy to do the service while its going to get before and after results

Edited by Banana Man

I am interested in this so will keep my eye on the thread..... I would imagine getting your Van sorted & becoming mobile (particularly for shows) will really up your market.

Be interested in this on my Octavia VRS possibly... :) I was about to ask if it's safe to use on turbo cars but then saw you did it on your Skyline so must be :)

Very sceptical, particularly for modern engines that have been run on decent fuel.

What, like the S-reg Jag in the video...? ;)

What, like the S-reg Jag in the video...? ;)

Just add some slick 50 and some splitfire plugs and you'll have another 50 brake :lol:

But in all seriousness, fuel companies spend a few quid on detergent research themselves???

Its fine to be sceptical but but don't knock something before you try it.

To fill you in a little on the background of this treatment

TerraClean is the by-product of research being carried out by a group of environmentally conscious Canadian physicists in their attempts to create an ultra low emission internal combustion engine. Their test vehicles were retrofitted with a "molecular injector" so they were operating the "TerraClean" system as part of the vehicle's on board fuel system. When their technicians stripped down the vehicles to evaluate impact of the technology they identified the fact that there was little evidence of carbon build up. Uncertain if this was due to the vehicles ages they specifically applied the technology to a known older vehicle, operated the TerraClean technology, then stripped down this vehicle too. The point was proven, all the carbon which would have build up in this vehicle throughout its years of operation was gone. Regrettably the running costs of operating a vehicle full time on the chemical solution with the molecular injector as part of the vehicle made the project commercially non viable.

The emission levels while this service is being carried out is so low it can be done in your living room while your watching the telly :)

So it looks like all the northerners are up for it but no one down south lol

Steve I'm sure that could be arranged, I'm not sure you'll like the taste though :p

Edited by Banana Man

Ant, I'd be interested in giving this a go. I'm a bit skeptical, but I've heard good reports from elsewhere so I guess there must be something in it!

I'm not far away from you, so I will PM you to arrange something.

maybe if we get enough people together in one area it would he worth your while to make a trip.

Have read a little about this and some what interested, not doubting it works but have been told giving the engine a good helping of acceleration now and again can clear a lot of carbon out.

Ant, I'd be interested in giving this a go. I'm a bit skeptical, but I've heard good reports from elsewhere so I guess there must be something in it!

I'm not far away from you, so I will PM you to arrange something.

Sounds good to me :) can contact me on 07734310079 I'm in East Grinstead, cant do anything this weekend as the local factors didn't get my accelerator depress tool so got to re order...