cunningfox69

Aqua blue lc5u corrado breaking - be quick!

HI,

I'VE GOT THIS CAR ADVERTISED FOR BREAKING ON EBAY, I'M LISTING THE STUFF HERE FIRST INDIVIDUALLY SO IF YOU WANT ANYTHING GET IT QUICK BEFORE I DO A FULL LISTING FOR ALL THE PARTS SEPERATELY ON WEDNESDAY. BASED IN BOURNEMOUTH, IDEALLY PICK UP ONLY.

EBAY AD FOR PICTURES:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-CORRADO-VR6-NOT-GOLF-VENTO-GTI-BREAKING-INTERIOR-PERFORMANCE-PARTS-AVAILABLE-/110905875593?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item19d2815c89

DUE TO A RECENT COLLISION WITH OUR LOCAL POSTIE MY L REG DARK/ AQUA BLUE (PAINT CODE LC5U) VR6 CORRADO IS NOW UP FOR SALE IN BITS

IT HAS NEARSIDE REAR WHEEL ARCH DAMAGE BUT NONE OF THE RUNNING GEAR OR INTERIOR WAS DAMAGED

ALL OF THE USUAL INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR BITS SUCH AS LIGHTS, MIRRORS, BUMPERS, BOOT WITH WORKING SPOILER ARE AVAILABLE WITH THE FOLLOWING:

MINT BLACK CLOTH INTERIOR - FRONT AND REARS SEATS & FRONT DOOR CARDS, NO RIPS, BURNS, ETC - £250

FULL STAINLESS MAGNEX EXHAUST - £150 - SOLD

CATALYTIC CONVERTER - £50

2 X GAS FLOWED THROTTLE BODIES ODB1 - 1 MILD, 1 WILD - NO RUNNING ISSUES - £50 EACH - ONE SOLD

FRONT AUDI TT BRAKE CONVERSION WITH VENTED DISCS AND PADS & BRAIDED HOSES - £125 - SOLD

REAR BRAKE CALIPERS & NEW DISCS - £75

13 ROW MOCAL OIL COOLER & SANDWICH PLATE - £50 - SOLD

FK HUB CENTRIC ADAPTERS - TO FIT PORSCHE WHEELS 5 X 100 TO 5 X 112 - £100

4 X RH1 CUP 17" SPLIT RIM ALLOYS (3 IN GOOD ORDER, 1 WITH MANGLED RIM BUT GOOD CENTRE) WITH TOYO AND YOKAHAMA TYRES, WILL ADD SIZES - £450 - YOU CAN BUY THE RIMS SEPERATELY IN THE UK OR ON GERMAN E BAY - HAVE A HUNT AROUND

ENGINE AND GEARBOX WITH 118,000 MILES ON - EXCELLENT HISTORY AND RECEIPTS FOR GEARBOX REBUILD AND TOP END REBUILD, INCLUDES ANCILLARIES AND ECU - £500

LATE HEATER CONTROL PANEL WITH FRONT COVER - £75

ALSO GOT DRIVE SHAFTS, STEERING RACK AND COLUMN, WIPER ARMS AND MOTORS, RED INTERIOR SWITCHES ETC, ETC

ONLY AVAILABLE AT THESE PRICES UNTIL WEDNESDAY! MESSAGE ME AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU. THANKS

Edited by cunningfox69

hi richard will see you tuesday regarding the brakes cheers jason.... btw nice too meet you all...

Have you got a centre console? The bit where the radio sits etc? If so how much posted thanks?

Have you got a Leather gear knob, leather handbrake handle and plastic trim? if so what condition and how much?

Hi are the adaptets to Porsche or merc rims as u say to 112 but Porsche are 130 if they 130 what are the thickness and do they come with bolts?

Hi, thanks for the messages, some private messages sent.

Sorry the centre console, gear knob, fogs and handbrake parts have all gone already

EJ sent you a message re the bumper.

Brakes have gone to subcool, see you tuesday

Many thanks

---------- Post added at 9:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:33 PM ----------

Sorry forgot about lilfuzzer, i was told they were porsche pattern and never checked, after having done that I find you are correct, many thanks for letting me know, will amend advert, anyone want any mercedes pattern wheels with spacers that fit a corrado?

No sweat mate if the cooler and sandwich plate doesnt go give me a shout

cheers

hi mate looking for the long plastic trim located at the rear of the roof, just at the back of the head lining. how much posted to Scotland???

cheers

Hi, oil cooler and sandwich plate already gone locally, and the car is now scrapped and I didn't take the rear plastic bit out, sorry imyhamid, doh!

Hi mate.

How much for the rear number plate light bit please??

And what con isit in thanks??

Are the front wings, bonnet, slam panel and tailgate in good condition. Also if the bumper hasn't already gone and the panels are all in good rust free condition, then I am interested in the lot, price dependant of course.

G60 karmann pm sent

All parts now listed individually on ebay, if you can't see what you want let me know. Thanks

Hi What year is this Rado? Interested in the Pedal Box(from 94/95), ABS Pump and Wiring harness, Windoew Srapers. Thanks in advance

Hi VWGTI, the pedal box has already gone, abs pump on ebay, wiring loom goes with engine and don't have window scrapers. Sorry I can't help