Harrier

Uploading pictures,problem

I am currently unable to upload pics from my phone to a post.Normally not had a problem doing this ,without having to re-size or anything.Now when i press

'upload' display says 'unable to display web page' ?!!?.Anyone have any ideas ? My phone has jpg file extension

If you're uploading from a phone, I can't recommend enough getting the app "Tapatalk" - works brilliantly with the site (and many other forums) and will fix all your problems for the price of a washer... ;)

If you're uploading from a phone, I can't recommend enough getting the app "Tapatalk" - works brilliantly with the site (and many other forums) and will fix all your problems for the price of a washer... ;)

X2

I'm having problems uploading photos from my laptop. 'Unable to display webpage' screen comes up but everything else is working.

I'm having problems uploading photos from my laptop. 'Unable to display webpage' screen comes up but everything else is working.

This was the same problem i was having but didnt explain it very well.Managed to sort it though by reducing the resolution of pictures taken on the phone settings to 2 MP.My phone is an Experia Ray.Pictures need to be below 1 MB

With a recent server move, there was an upload limit of 2mb inadvertently set which has now been removed. You shouldn't have any further issues with larger pictures.