markieshero

VAGCAT parts pages gone---Any replacement sites???

Just a quick question, has anyone found a site for searching for VW part numbers which would replace our long lost friend VAGCAT.COM... Really missing this site as it was so handy... :)

Still works for me; just double checked and it's definitely still there. You just need to log in and then click on the Parts Catalogue tab....

Mark

Augh dont tell me that.....ur breaking my heart!!

I can't even get onto the web page for some reason, I have used it so many times, I even had a shortcut on the desktop haha :) Not sure why I cant access the site, had read on another site that it had closed down, but that is not a 'confirmed kill' as they would say!!:)

Hence is there any other sites which provide the same detailed parts lists for rado's!

Mark

have tried this at home on a different PC with different internet provider, but no success... can't access the web page for some reason...:( keeps showing up as connection error, server inaccessible!! :(

Its been a bit on and off for me recently, not worked out if its my pc or not yet.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

I've had trouble with it recently on PCs. I'll try the mac in a bit to see if that helps.

It has always worked from my pc, but not my laptop...never figured out why!

Whilst were on about Vagcat. Does anyone know haw to get all the parts numbers up ? For example:

http://www.vagcat.com/epc/cat/vw/COR/1992/76/53/845612/

it shows the exploded diagram on the left (23 parts). But the box on the right only goes up to 12 ???

And as is always the case. It's the parts not listed that I need.

There's a separate scroll bar down the right hand side of the patrs number window. Not immediately obvious.