corrado_sunderland

holiday deals,can anyone help

Im looking to get to ibiza for a long weekend in august or september but the prices are fooking crazy,anyone in the know who could help me out?

tried lowcostholidays and last minute with no real luck :(

It was on the radio today that the travel agencies ain't offering as many holidays so there ain't as many late deals like in the past cause they know everyone's skint the best deals are booking a year in advanced which don't really help you at all just thought I'd share it with you :)

It was on the radio today that the travel agencies ain't offering as many holidays so there ain't as many late deals like in the past cause they know everyone's skint the best deals are booking a year in advanced which don't really help you at all just thought I'd share it with you :)

that sucks, i said id pay for me m8 and i wouldnt pay for more than 150 each so looks like it aint happening :/

Me and the Missus have been looking for ages but like you say the late deals are just as much as a normal holiday and don't get me started on the price increases when the school holidays are on grrr

they want 350 quid for 3 days,erm **** that :lol:

I'm going back to mallorca in a few days. the flights are silly money... 3 times more than i paid in may this year ! But anything to get away from this uk summer !

I've been told holidays will stay expensive into september this year as lots of people have had no leave for work commitements during the olympics.

Im looking to get to ibiza for a long weekend in august or september but the prices are fooking crazy,anyone in the know who could help me out?

tried lowcostholidays and last minute with no real luck :(

How much do you expect to pay

Go on a cruise, much better value and experience and there are some really cheap deals out there at the moment, some of the ships are fantastic with so much to do and fantastic gyms all food is free and entertainment, Not for oldies anymore either, ive been on 4 now, sick of land holidays! But if its not your bag, Try booking hotel seperate and get a cheap flight!

Getting a villa i find is the best bet but you have to have around 6-8 people to make it a good deal. Worth looking into.

Try onthebeach I used them earlier in the year for a cheapo break..

Ill give it a go thanks m8

Go on a cruise, much better value and experience and there are some really cheap deals out there at the moment, some of the ships are fantastic with so much to do and fantastic gyms all food is free and entertainment, Not for oldies anymore either, ive been on 4 now, sick of land holidays! But if its not your bag, Try booking hotel seperate and get a cheap flight!

Im NOT going on a cruise with a mate..... :lol:

How much do you expect to pay

£200 quid tops i only paid 220 last year for 5 nights in san antonio :/

Getting a villa i find is the best bet but you have to have around 6-8 people to make it a good deal. Worth looking into.

Yeah id love too but there is only 2 of us up for it :( did that in magaluf and was awsome, lasses faces light up when you say how about you come back to our pool and outdoor bar :D

My advice would be forget packages, it's a bit more work but booking everything minus the middle man has always worked out much cheaper for me and the Mrs!

soz mate, thought you were going with a bird, good luck trying to find anything for £200 ha ha , ya might find a week in benidorm in an old hostel for that

Can do you a 2 bedroom apartment in Playas Las Americas in Tenerife if that's any good? although it's booked out until the end of October - it's a top quality pad opposite the beach and a short walk from all the bars and clubs, loads going on there and year round sun - £450 a week.

I'm shocked you were able to get anything in Ibiza for £150 though! that's dirt cheap - a 2 bed caravan around here (Cornwall) sets you back over £800 for a week at this time of year, it's no wonder everyone goes abroad!

Ibiza accommodation is usually dirt cheap. Can get a week & flights from Bristol high season for £99-£150 normally (albeit a 18-30s dive) problem is costs of everything when you get there..

This year does seem insanely expensive though. We did a week in costa brava in June for good money, was looking at doing another week somewhere end aug, but may not be able to with current 'last minute' costs.

Can do you a 2 bedroom apartment in Playas Las Americas in Tenerife if that's any good? although it's booked out until the end of October - it's a top quality pad opposite the beach and a short walk from all the bars and clubs, loads going on there and year round sun - £450 a week.

I'm shocked you were able to get anything in Ibiza for £150 though! that's dirt cheap - a 2 bed caravan around here (Cornwall) sets you back over £800 for a week at this time of year, it's no wonder everyone goes abroad!

walesy where abouts is the apartment and how much for december is it the top end of playa or the bottom end

I need to to go in september mate,october way to late if you want to meet chicks haha

This is really ****ing me off now like which greedy jew deciced to put this prices this high, cheapest ive had so far is £300 quid for 3 nights :o

Edited by corrado_sunderland

walesy where abouts is the apartment and how much for december is it the top end of playa or the bottom end

Sorry for the delayed response Joby! I don't get on here much and completely forgot about this thread! If you're still interested in the Tenerife apartment then PM me and i'll give you a number to ring for any inquiries :)

Sorry for the delayed response Joby! I don't get on here much and completely forgot about this thread! If you're still interested in the Tenerife apartment then PM me and i'll give you a number to ring for any inquiries :)

Thats ok mate, sorted now thanks