robo22sri

God people on edition 38 annoy me!

What the hell is it with people on there!

I have a set of schmidt 3pc ml's for sale, I have them up for £680 including nearly new falken ziex 192's

They look like this at the mo

00001b8b.jpg

there is a few marks on the rims from being kerbed and 2 have dents in that need welding and smoothing off

1st damaged dish

f3cf2988.jpg

3f8f09de.jpg

2nd damaged dish

983321cd.jpg

0725e0aa.jpg

cc7a1448.jpg

I get a lad message me age ago asking all the common questions all kean etc then nothing back!

2 weeks later he Pm's me again asking all the questions again! oh whats the price!

So give him it all again and his reply

"Hi mate, spoke to the polisher, he said he can have a go but in all honesty new dishes would be better.

There 8j 1.5" dish and 9j 2" dish with et15 all round?

The refurb is no worries as I will do everything myself.

£500 is your best?"

My reply was

"£500 is my best, I spoke to Mike and he said

"hi to powder coat the the baskets black would be £30.00 each

powder coat the centre weave £30.00 each

powder coat the dishes £30.00 each

sort the dishes welding and straighten will be £40 per dish.

cheers mike"

And that was after him seeing the pics of the 2 damaged dishes the damage is not that bad, you can see it in the pics in the thread 1 is smaller than a 2 pence piece"

To top it of the little scrot bag sends me this!

"To be honest i dont want to buy them and then they need 2 new dishes which will be around £150 per dish.

I know they are worth a lot but, a used set which need refurbing, rebuilding and repairing will be a lot less."

Time wasting little arse bandit!

Sorry rant over!

Ive had the same mate your not alone, had a set of TT comps for sale they were in fantastic condition and priced cheap, But that wasnt enough for idiots pming me offering me £100 and time wasters texting me saying they wanted them then not turning up, Its the vw scene i think! Full of young scrotes at the moment

Loads of time wasters about!

What is more annoying that his facts are wrong!

I told him you can get radinox dishes for £130 and £140 and they are top notch dishes

He was like oh I got a quote of £150 for ally ones!!

I bought a brand new sealed boxed unlocked Iphone 4s off a guy on there.

Cheapest anywhere,great delivery and communication,so they are not all bad!!!!

Too many of them want something for nothing !!!!

Nail on the head there too hot, They all think just because your selling something it means your skint, so they make stupid offers and mess you about

It does seem to be that way for many years, lots of pointless comments on threads and time wasters, i think it has become too popular with time the e38 crew have done a good job with the classifieds in getting rid of the useless adverts. there also seems to be alot of scene tax aswell.

You hit it bang on the head Matt,definately scene tax is a contributing factor when it comes to pricing of some goods:thumbleft:

I've has some very good transactions from great buyers on E38.

However, I've almost always had to deal with 4 or 5 of the following conversation:

"Would you take X amount"

"Yes"

No further contact. :shrug:

There's a hell of a lot of kids/dreamers who will ask for something, but don't actually have the money when it comes to it.

Why ask if someone will accept a price if you have no intention of paying it. Nevermind.

The classic whats the lowest you,ll take.Before even seeing it:shrug:

I've got nothing against someone offering up a low price for me to consider, but what really grinds my gears is 'what's your best price'

MY best price is the full price, what's YOUR best price is my standard response.

What? They're idiots. I love those rims. You wouldn't want to swap for some Porsche Design 90's?

I thought I had priced them reasonably well considering!

I am after a sale to be honest, I have my eye on some new wheels :)

The vw scene is full of new era caps and penis's now,thats why i drive a 205 now im in no scene :lol: as soon as vw's became a fashion accessory you knew you were going to get a load of idiots on there

Edited by corrado_sunderland

Funny old thread this for 2 reasons..... 1st being, the OP mucked me about regarding a 90mm splitter and 2ndly, I really worry about the Peugeot fraternaty now that U-no-Who has a 205 :suprised:

No offence intended to either party :p

Funny old thread this for 2 reasons..... 1st being, the OP mucked me about regarding a 90mm splitter and 2ndly, I really worry about the Peugeot fraternaty now that U-no-Who has a 205 :suprised:

hadn't noticed that.. I was trying to buy a splitter from the OP too, but gave up after not being answered as to how much it would cost! :lol:

hadn't noticed that.. I was trying to buy a splitter from the op too, but gave up after not being answered as to how much it would cost! :lol:

snap!!

Bill I didn't muck you about, I didn't want to post because it would get damaged

And I said it in my ad

Not being rude either as text never comes across right :lol:

hadn't noticed that.. I was trying to buy a splitter from the OP too, but gave up after not being answered as to how much it would cost! :lol:

And same to you I didn't want to post it, in the ad it did say collection

I work up London so am no home in the week to wait for couriers and royal mail are just pony and break stuff

Funny how my thread has resulted in me being slagged off for a 90mm splitter :(

Hmm.. not that it's really work arguing about, but your first post never mentioned collection only and you never let me know that was the case.

I have a perfect condition 90 mm splitter if your interested or a damaged 90mm

let me know price on both and the rad cover.. posted to bristol

Bristol pics of the 90mm splitter! Its mint!

I will take the rad cover off later in the week and clean it

Very nice! Pics of the other one? And the cover?

Could just get you to send the lot in one parcel if the price is right!

The one on the car is shot bud, would be good for cutting down that's about it

I then never heard anything back about any of it. Nevermind.

Bill I didn't muck you about, I didn't want to post because it would get damaged

And I said it in my ad

Not being rude either as text never comes across right :lol:

Rob, its no big deal, not trying to slag you, just felt your post was a bit pot and kettle :grin:

Its ok i banned from the main 205 forum anyway :lol: a few punks are getting a right hook when i go to the next big pug show haha