britpop95

Anyone tell me the name of these wheels ?

Hi everyone this is going to to a lil tricky. Im picking some wheels up on friday for the rado. Ive seen them and there lovely and in good condition tyres and rims, but i dont know the name of the wheels and cant find a picture of them on the internet.

Best i can describe them are as follows :

They are a 4 stud pattern

BBS

Looks kinda like bbs splits

I was told they where only fitted to top spec MK3 Golf cabriolets

They have loads of mini studs all dotted round the alloy

Quite big diamond shapes center caps with huge "BBS" font.

Not much more i can say to describe them really just wanted to know a bit more about them and wondered if anyone else on here has them fitted to there 8v

yes

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Thanks for the link but still cant find the wheels

yes

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Thanks for the link but still cant find the wheels

hmm.. etka doesnt list anything other than the ones on that link, so they are possibly a dealer fit wheel or not an oem wheel at all..

without a picture its impossible to say, the description is still pretty vague, theyre just too may variables.

Surley you have a pic of them from the for sale add or have you bought them blind ??

Get a pic up so we can see i love a good wheel guessing game

The big diamond centre cap says its not rx2's , that makes it sound more like rz's but they don't have the bolts? Pics needed :)

I know sorry guys shoulda got a pic. I had the rado MOTd last friday (past with flying colours btw :) ) and the guy who did it said ive got some great bbs wheels if you want to buy em, so i had a look and at them and said i would have em. they were on a wrote off golf cabriolet. and im picking them up friday. No there not the ones of the polo gti. Suppose i will just have a wait till friday and post a pic of them. Cant wait to get them on.

Paid £150 for em with very good tyres Gunna send them away for refurb i think. Get some new nuts made in stainless steel. i will definatly get a picture up soon mates.

£150 for RMs :suprised: better hope a certain Mod doesn't see this, you could be getting jailed :lol: