dumptyboy

Stolen Headlights - Medwaycorrado . Help needed.

Update:

I managed to get this boys mobile number this evening and so sent him a text, well two infact, and I finally recieved a reply.

The headlights still havent been posted, so im affraid he has lied to you bristolbaron! But this is the text I got, im still laughing at how childish it is, haha:

Hi Rob.I am sorry for the delay, I have more going on in my

life than to go on a forum to say I have not posted your lights.

They will be posted tomorrow. But if you fancy coming to my house

one night to save me the postage then feel free.

I sure do hope you will not get violent though, as the man living with

me is an army paratrooper and was a prison officer in the roughest

prisons in the UK. But I will post them tomorrow to save you of that.

Pleasure talking to you Rob!

Well i'm not impressed i've been lied to.

Let me know if they dont turn up. Im a prison officer and im sure i can rope a couple of colleagues into coming down for the crack. :lol:

I can't believe so soon after his girlfriend leaving for uni he's got a man living with him. :fondle:

I should imagine this "he is my friend and my lover also". (Austin Powers). Either that or he's made him up as he does not actually have friends with an attitude like that

There is no man living with him it is just a ruse he has been taken by suprise somewhat with the fact you have been able to track him down a couple of times now and i think he realises that this situation is not just going to go away easily keep up the pressure he is worried and i believe close to cracking.

Yeah I suspected that he is starting to realise that he has nowhere to run. I made him aware that Im not worried about his mates, haha, he can bring a whole bus of them if he wants! Ive got enough information on this boy now that I pretty much know where he will be any weekday between the hours of 8am to 10pm! So if I dont get a tracking number off him today then Ive let him know I will be round to see him.

I will update again later today hopefully.

I have more going on in my life than to go on a forum to say I have not posted your lights.

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever read. The guy doesn't even have the common decency to spare you 30 seconds of his time, to contact you and tell you what's going on after you (in good faith) did your bit and posted out the headlights to him in the first place and have been exceptionally patient. What a complete pillock.

Who gives a f*ck whether the bloke he's living with is an ex paratrooper / prison officer or whatever this dick claims him to be?? That's not gonna stop anybody who actually wants to kick his head in - kicking his head in for cash or for headlights for kicks whatever. Not that I'm condoning that sort of behavior of course... ;)

Seriously though, is this a guy kid?

Things like this can turn real ugly real fast, lets hope the kid comes to his senses and plays ball

Good luck

Edited by tentonhammer

Yeah he's about 20ish judging from Facebook.

Seeing as though there are alternative ways of contacting him, he is now banned. Not that he will care. Tool.

Yeah he's about 20ish judging from Facebook.

Seeing as though there are alternative ways of contacting him, he is now banned. Not that he will care. Tool.

Maybe as a moderator yourself or one of the others should speak to the admin on the site he has the fiesta on just to warn them what he is like.

I'm the person who has his the car now with Rob's (dumptyboy) headlights in, i managed to get him a number for Matt so he can contact him, ive also left him a nice message for him on facebook, and by the war he's 18 years old, same age as me and to be honest he looks like a w****r, he swapped the car with my mate who owned the fiesta and i swapped my bmw for the corrado. heres the message ive left him what make him see sense;

Right,

ive been on a forum and i posted a picture of the car and a lad called Rob posted on the picture that the headlights on the car are his which you havnt paid for and havnt posted inpro lights to him.

he said to me that he wants the headlights back off me if he doesnt receive a payment or reply etc about these headlights.

So, i suggest that you grow a pair, and tell the lad what has been a genuine lad to you and posted them down to you and then sold the car all the way up north, without telling him the situation with sorting it out. If nothing happens or he doesnt get replies/tracking numbers/payment I will personally come down to your house and ill pick him up and then sort it out.

Do you know how that makes me feel infront off all the forum lads and towards Rob, in my words your pathetic and think you can get away with bumping people, well thats not happening when it involves me.

So youve been warned, bearing in mind all the people on the forum know about this and it makes you look like an absolute ****er basically.

Sort it out!

What a pr*ck this guy is. If he's been caught red handed he should show at least half decency, say sorry and send the headlights/money next day. Case closed, everyone would be happy, in time everyone would forget about it. Simply saying he is a thief and a liar!

I'm sorry for you dumptyboy, I do hope you will get your headlights back this way or another...

I would pressure this guy to the end by any means necessary even if there is little chance of getting headlights back. There are plenty of legal ways of making his life miserable.. one just wonder how many other people he cheated that way!? what a scum!

Maybe as a moderator yourself or one of the others should speak to the admin on the site he has the fiesta on just to warn them what he is like.

All it takes is for someone to sign up and post a link to this thread ;)

I've talked to him yesterday and they're getting posted today? I've talked to him before an explained too? He knows the situation, I'm not trying to mug anyone off, just when a mate is in a critical condition in hospital the last thing on my mind is posting headlights.

theres Matts reply off what i sent him on facebook. To me, if he has time to message me back, he can surely send Rob a text with the situation, also i think hes a bit of a person who makes things up when hes in the wrong. in other words, a W****R ha. I really do hope Rob gets the lights as it makes me feel like S***t and it just isnt fair on the lad.

and that fiesta is a right bag of hammers, Carbs are Fluffed on it, wiring is burnt out on it, and its a mess the way my mate left it to be honest.

I'm the person who has his the car now with Rob's (dumptyboy) headlights in, i managed to get him a number for Matt so he can contact him, ive also left him a nice message for him on facebook, and by the war he's 18 years old, same age as me and to be honest he looks like a w****r, he swapped the car with my mate who owned the fiesta and i swapped my bmw for the corrado. heres the message ive left him what make him see sense;

Right,

ive been on a forum and i posted a picture of the car and a lad called Rob posted on the picture that the headlights on the car are his which you havnt paid for and havnt posted inpro lights to him.

he said to me that he wants the headlights back off me if he doesnt receive a payment or reply etc about these headlights.

So, i suggest that you grow a pair, and tell the lad what has been a genuine lad to you and posted them down to you and then sold the car all the way up north, without telling him the situation with sorting it out. If nothing happens or he doesnt get replies/tracking numbers/payment I will personally come down to your house and ill pick him up and then sort it out.

Do you know how that makes me feel infront off all the forum lads and towards Rob, in my words your pathetic and think you can get away with bumping people, well thats not happening when it involves me.

So youve been warned, bearing in mind all the people on the forum know about this and it makes you look like an absolute ****er basically.

Sort it out!

Well said but I fear it will do no good!!!

It will take a good beating to make this lad see sense

Well said but I fear it will do no good!!!

It will take a good beating to make this lad see sense

Totally agree, lessons need to be learned the hard way i think for Mr Matthew

It doesnt matter whats going on ya have time to post something,this kid is a little prick and needs a ****ing clip for how cheeky hes been,id go get the lights and backhand the **** as i take them off him.

Whic Uni did his bird go to ? I`ll go and give her a good sorting out just for fun :smug:

Whic Uni did his bird go to ? I`ll go and give her a good sorting out just for fun :smug:

She didn't go to Uni, probably just used that as an excuse to get away from the pratt.

The story about his 'ard mate was pretty unimpressive - even if it's true, he's still human, and will have a little sit down after a decent forearm smash like any other f***er. That said, if he's enough of a b*tch to be sending messages like that, you can bet your batty he'd be the kind of person to be on the phone to the law before you even got to the top of the driveway if you showed up at his house looking to take out your (completely justified) frustrations on his face...

I've been in similar positions, with similar sorts of oiks, and if you want my humble opinion, its keep it legal. I'd wash my hands of the lights before I got nicked for giving some little turd a shoeing over a (relatively) small sum of money, no matter how much he deserved it. Not saying let it slide, but don't screw yourself.

(Christ I sound like my mother)

Right, I recieved a text yesterday evening from Matthew with a tracking number and a message of apology. He informed me also that a friend of his had been critically ill in hospital, and that this had also delayed him in sending the headlights.......

Anyway, even though I dont believe any of that bull****, I got home today and recieved a package containing the headlights.

Unfortunatly the passenger side one has a massive stone chip in it and has glass rolling around inside, and the passenger side one has a 2 inch wood screw in the back of it to secure the reflector in place!

But instead of me wasting anymore of my life thinking about this, Im just going to have to move on and learn from my mistake.

So if anyone has a pair of standard healights for sale, or a drivers side inpro headlight glass, then please let me know.

Thanks for all of you messages offering help. Im just tired of thinking about this now.

Cheers again.

Rob.