r8umar

Am i the youngest Corrado VR6 owner?

Ok lets just see what response we get. I want to see who's got one lol. I'm 20 years old and I feel I'm pretty young to own a Corrado VR6. Anyone younger than me??

I was 17 when I had my 2.0 16v Rado, but im 28 now and own a VR. Im sure there is a thread on here somewhere about Corrado owners and thier ages??

---------- Post added at 7:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:20 PM ----------

Edit: http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?75685-How-old-are-you-and-how-long-have-you-had-your-Corrado-Corrado-s

i was planning on buying one when i was 16 but brought a mk4 golf 1.4 instead as i got it cheap.

but i have owned this corrado not even a month yet but just doing little bits and bobs to get get the car how i want it :)

Was there a 14 year old on here who owned a Corrado, though obviously not yet able to drive it?

There was defo a 16 or 17 yo over on the west coast of ireland, the 20 valve turbo guy who did the jaw dropping ground up rebuild a year or so ago.

Had my first VR6 (golf) when I just turned 18, on my 3rd now which is a corrado at the age of 28 now.

There was defo a 16 or 17 yo over on the west coast of ireland, the 20 valve turbo guy who did the jaw dropping ground up rebuild a year or so ago.

Yeah but was he REALLY a 16 year old !!! ...... I never understood why it even mattered to some of us though :scratch:

It was/is an amazing build.

Im sure there is a thread on here somewhere about Corrado owners and thier ages??

At 48 i was feeling old untill i read the thread about owners and ages, seems there is quite a few owners in there 40's.

I bought my VR when i was 19... the car was 18 months old at the time in 1997 with about 8K miles on the clock.... still got it in the garage. she only covered 41K miles to date. one of the better things i've bought in life. :)

Yeah but was he REALLY a 16 year old !!! ...... I never understood why it even mattered to some of us though :scratch:

It was/is an amazing build.

Yep I was a sceptic at first, but having since seen his pic at some meets over here he's still a young pup!

im 21 and got a VR6, cheap insurance too!!

right, Summz me and you need to have word about insurance ;)

I have just bought a vr6 and im 17 !!! Bought my mk2 golf at 15 and my ibiza Fr at 17 then this. i must add all payed for by myself !!! haha

I see im no longer joint first, like i was at the start of the thread, but 20 with a VR6, ok insurance (depends what you call ok) :lol:

I bought my first C aged 6 months, do i win ? :shrug:

Feck, people might see through my last statement because that would make it 1972.....