GusPW

Audi A3 "project". anyone?!?!

I'm tempted to send him a message asking if the colour of the car in the pictures when its inside the building is a genuine Audi colour or not :)

I find the sob story ridiculous. Who cares if he's 4k down? Doesn't make a pile of rusty burnt metal worth £1000!

I doubt a scrap yard would take it without him paying them a disposal fee.

Although I have seen some boy racer cars sprayed with a rust effect, maybe they'd buy the panels? Extra scene points for genuine rust?

Not sure why he is listing all the safety features and interior options... it's a burnt out car FFS and doesn't look like any of those options still exist (apart from maybe the auxiliary heating, which lets be honest can be confirmed to work a little too effectively).

Ah well, at least its "hpi clear and comes with 2 keys". Which was the first question I was going to ask.

Ah well, at least its "hpi clear and comes with 2 keys". Which was the first question I was going to ask.

Will they still fit in the melted locks?

I find the sob story intriguing - why wasn't it insured for where the fire was? Did he add some dodgy aftermarket bits that caught fire? Inquiring minds want to know...

Stone

erm..... what?? :lol:

the 2 keys part had me chuckling too! How can the insurance be void if in a certain building?

erm..... what?? :lol:

the 2 keys part had me chuckling too! How can the insurance be void if in a certain building?

Insured to be garaged overnight, but was in an alley?

Insured at parents address but car actually owned and left at different location?

Not insured at all?

That is exactly why he is looking for a grand you are buying the logbook not the car obviously someone who has experience in this sort of enterprise police should be doing something about stuff like this instead of pulling people over who obviously care about their car's by making them more than "roadworthy" over something that get's on their tit's.

That is exactly why he is looking for a grand you are buying the logbook not the car obviously someone who has experience in this sort of enterprise police should be doing something about stuff like this instead of pulling people over who obviously care about their car's by making them more than "roadworthy" over something that get's on their tit's.

It must be. Correct me if I'm wrong but unlike a crash damaged car, there can't be a single usable part on this?! Or it's a joke...

Ring ring, ring ring.....

Must be the phone.................

Haha, Only just got this after portent mentioned its ringing potential as well.

Now I look at it again its plainly obvious.

" SPARES/REPAIRS/SALVAGE ...or Do What You Want With It. "