lewvw

BBS RX 16" 5x100 Immaculate

Hi guys and girls, selling my much loved BBS wheels as i've put my speedies back on.

They are mint condition as they were already good when I bought them but I wanted them mint so I had them refurbed and powder coated in original hyper silver by lepsons in swindon at a cost of £300 and for which I have the receipt.

I also replaced the centre caps with genuine chrome bbs.

The tyres are 205/40/16 toyo and have done less than 2000 miles. 6mm front 7mm rear.

£600 collection only.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70575[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70576[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70577[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70578[/ATTACH]

The difference in diameter of a 195/50/15 to 205/40/16 is -1% where as 205/45/16 is +2.6% so 40 profile is closer.

Thanks for confirming! Any pic of them onthe car....I'm kind of tempted ;)

Sure :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70581[/ATTACH]

Go for it Ron! Have seen these in the metal several times and they're stunning 8) Would've had them myself it I had the cash :(

Go for it Ron! Have seen these in the metal several times and they're stunning 8) Would've had them myself it I had the cash :(

Cheers Andy, your cheque is in the post :) Seriously though the guys at Bristol street bodyshop could not believe it was a powdercoat, they had never seen anything like it. It is a beautiful finish.

Oh man, they do look nice......hmmmmm I'm afraid tha I must resist. The TT comps look great on my car but possible a little too gangster for me. Good luck with the the sale, they look great.

The difference in diameter of a 195/50/15 to 205/40/16 is -1% where as 205/45/16 is +2.6% so 40 profile is closer.

Original tyres are top

205/50/15 - 586mm dia

205/40/16 - 570mm dia

195/45/16 - 582mm dia

205/45/16 - 590mm dia

This total dia inc wheel

I am sure the Vr's never had 195/50/15 as original size tyres, but correct me if I am wrong.

Yep VR's are 205/50/15 as standard. 215/40/16 is what you need to be bang on std size. No really issue though as long as the load rating is fine. These will make the car accelerate quicker if anything so it wouldnt bother me.

Aaah my mistake. This makes them -2.7% so not a big deal.

Told ya, but you wouldn't have it! :lol:

Told ya, but you wouldn't have it! :lol:

I know but my argument was based on my calculations! Calculations with the wrong data perhaps but calculations none the less :lol:

Yes mate they are still for sale.

I was interested but since I asked if they were still for sale I've gone and sorted out a set of D90's

I was interested but since I asked if they were still for sale I've gone and sorted out a set of D90's

No probs, thanks for the interest :)

Hey lewvw,

I have the same wheels on my rado and they are like rocking horse ****e, mine are in good condition finish wise but know two are badly buckled. I am very interested if they are still for sale.

Cheers

Mike

That's a difficult one sorry, I had intended to keep them if I am keeping the Corrado...but I am also debating a mk5 edition 30. If I sell the Corrado should I contact you?

Yeah Definately contact me regarding the wheels because if they are buckle free and the finish is as good as they look then I wouldnt hesitate to buy them. Thanks for the reply and PM me anytime. I just think they are one of the best looking wheels for the rado. Take it they are 30-32 offset etc as I know some similar were knocking about for the calibra and other makes with ifferent offsets.

Cheers

Mike