Greatraz12

Bonnet Bra's Hmmmmmm

chavvy, lol

i can see the point of them if your car has a show quality paint job and your on your way to a show or a weekend hoon but ppl that put them on just to accessorise their car???, what they dont realise is if you leave them on all the time all the road grit end up underneath said bra and ruins the finish of the paint on the bonnet

and o a final note, BRA'S ARE FOR TITS NOT CARS!!! rant over, have a nce day :)

Hate them. They look stupid. Just save the money you would have spent on the bra and then put that towards fixing the stone chips in a couple of years.

tape the car up on the way to shows if you have amazing paint, i used one once on the way to vw festival and it made a right mess of my bonnet, scuffs all the way across it and i had followed the fitting instructions to the letter, i would say save the money then in the future get the stone chips sorted (if you have any)

Only if your car it's in mint condition. I'm thinking about having a full respray so might contemplate one then.

The one's that just cover a few inches of the front of the bonnet are a bit pointless IMO...

Stones will still fly up and damage the front of the wings and bumper.

If you're going on a long trip, and have nice paintwork, then you need something functional - a full size gimp mask bra :)

They look absoultely hideous (...I've got a full size one) but they do the trick.

That said, I've not used mine for several years, partly due to the embarrasment :lol: and also because I don't do long distances very often

disgusting i hate seeing these! especialy on a parked car, and people think there cool? i can see the point of one but the type of person that thinks about buying a bra for there car is usualy thinking about buying a roof rack aswell, both of which have no place on a corrado or a golf unless you realy need that roof space in which case invest in a different vehicle, rant over lol

disgusting i hate seeing these! especialy on a parked car, and people think there cool? i can see the point of one but the type of person that thinks about buying a bra for there car is usualy thinking about buying a roof rack aswell, both of which have no place on a corrado or a golf unless you realy need that roof space in which case invest in a different vehicle, rant over lol

mildly pointless rant, i have a roof rack for my corrado and it has a very good place there (also some supercar owners use roof racks for snowboards etc), it caries my surf boards and bikes sometimes if i don't want to use my van and you will most likely find many others on here who do the same, iv had a bonnet bra primarily for preventing damage, it looked gash looking back at it now and it did more harm than good but i suppose you learn from these things.......

Don't mind roof racks, in fact some can look pretty rad as well as being quite useful!

The bra's though... Really? They're great for shows but that's it. Unless your car's got nipples - Bra's should be nowhere near cars unless they're on the back seat :cool:

mildly pointless rant, i have a roof rack for my corrado and it has a very good place there (also some supercar owners use roof racks for snowboards etc), it caries my surf boards and bikes sometimes if i don't want to use my van and you will most likely find many others on here who do the same, .

dont get me wrong , nothing wrong with roof racks they do have a purpose but looking at some pics iv seen on the net seems like some people buy them as a fashion accessory just like the bra rather then what they were designed for ,

I use mine when Im off on a long run particularly on fast roads. If you put a little tape round the edges this will help avoid marring etc.

It only covers the front 6" of the bonnet but its all about damage limitation on my new paint. I already have a few marks on the front, including a small dent that appeared while the bra was on, so I do what I can to preserve the finish.

I cringe a little when I see them on ratty looking chav wagons & the like but at the end of the day lil neddy rude boys will always copy stuff!

Like anything they have their good and bad points :)

mildly pointless rant, i have a roof rack for my corrado and it has a very good place there (also some supercar owners use roof racks for snowboards etc), it caries my surf boards and bikes sometimes if i don't want to use my van and you will most likely find many others on here who do the same, iv had a bonnet bra primarily for preventing damage, it looked gash looking back at it now and it did more harm than good but i suppose you learn from these things.......

I also have roofbars on my Corrado, the original factory ones. Vital for carrying my MTBs and surfboards, even a kayak..means when I get to where I am going I can take it all off and go for a hoon. Something not possible in my Forrester!..

Regarding bonnet bras, utterly hideous and don't really do the job most people use them for. If you're that worried about your bonnet then a paint protection film is a much better answer

I had one on mine when I bought it but took it off looked ok but to be honest all it did was collect dirt and rain underneath. I know it's not a great pic but here's mine with it on [ATTACH]70775[/ATTACH]

Thankyou everyone i will take all this into advice :) We all well anyway's ???

not bad mate.... my bra is chaffing though!! :)

Ahh bra's. Front seat reclined, on, for a moment. Shortly afterward,glove box or back seat. Not involved in bonnet activitys, long gone by then.

Ahh bra's. Front seat reclined, on, for a moment. Shortly afterward,glove box or back seat. Not involved in bonnet activitys, long gone by then.

lol