Tempest

Events 2013 Corrado Club, get your name down

The events section for 2013 on the Corrado Forum website is starting to take shape.

Put your name down for the following (so far):

AGM

Stanford Hall

Roadstar Event (trip to Corrado/Rocco meet in the Netherlands, 25th anniversary)

CCGB National Day, 25th anniversary of the Corrado

GTI International

Crystal Palace Motor Sport event

Have a look here: http://www.corradoclub.org/ccgb16/index.php?option=com_illbethere&view=events&Itemid=202

Don´t forget to log in ;)

Tempest

Any idea on an overall cost of the camping trip across to holland bud

Ferry cost (Stenaline, Harwich to Hoek van Holland: £99.00 using a 20% discount code the CCGB has been supplied with for its members, 1 person + 1 car)

Campsite: €25 Friday 14/6/2013 till Sunday 16/6/2013, extra night (1 tent, 1 person, car): €11 or so.

Fuel to get to Harwich

Distance from HvH to campsite: approx 100 miles

Food and beer supplies :)

Tempest

Haha maybe , iv never been abroad in the car and iv always wanted to so im really gonna try make this i think i just have to pay for everything else first lol

Righto, I'm going to try to make quite a few events this year so I'm now registered for:

Crystal Palace

AGM

Stanford Hall

Castle Combe 25th event (not listed above)

Not yet sure about GTI International. I used to love the event back in the 90's but undecided now.

Very interested in the Netherlands trip but not yet signed up as I need to look at costs a little more. Definitely keen though.

Good good :)

Castle Combe 25th event (not listed above)

That's the same as "CCGB National Day, 25th anniversary of the Corrado" in my list above :)

iv never been abroad in the car and iv always wanted to

This meet is quite ideal for a first-time trip, because it's reasonably close to the ferry port on the other side of the pond.

Tempest

Going to try and attend all these events, work commitments allowing of course. He for some better weather next summer. Particularly like the sound of the Dutch trip and the 25th Anniversary meet sounds like a memorable day out

hi, do i have to be registered on ccgb to put my name down for castle combe 25th meet r can i do it from here?

going to try to make the netherlands trip but its only£106 on the chunnel if you pick the right time to go and its only 30 mins and no seasickness lol plus it will be fun to drive from calais :)

Until you hit the Belgian motorways ;) Best stay on soft suspension, not lowered and be prepared for a rough ride. Tarmac quality is shocking.

Tempest

I'm now down on the CCGB National Day list.

Gutted I missed this years.

Going to try to get to as many meets as I can in 2013.

Johnny

Eric, I am sure my membership lapsed over the last year as I've been away. I want to register for a couple of these events, so grateful if you could drop me a pm as to wht you want me to do. I plan to be at the AGM for starters..Thanks. Charlie

Eric, I am sure my membership lapsed over the last year as I've been away. I want to register for a couple of these events, so grateful if you could drop me a pm as to wht you want me to do. I plan to be at the AGM for starters..Thanks. Charlie

Hey Charlie, yep it's expired. You'll just need to sign up again on http://www.corradoclub.org

Rolling membership now so you'll get a full year ;)

roads cant be any worse than in the UK lol but thanks for the heads up Tempest hope to see you all there just look for the nugget :)

Put my name down +1 for the National Day. Ive been trying to get to every one for the last 3 years but somehow always manage to be doing something else.

No way im going to miss the 25th!

Yep.

I guess i'd better join in the new year too then :) not been a member since 1998- 2000 ish :( I guess that far back I cant get my orig membership number back :)

Edited by delfinis38

Membership is rolling now so you get a full 12 months from when you sign up :)

Got my name down for a few, come on peeps it's going to be a lovely Summer..........I hope :scratch:

Looking forward to the 50 car special display at Stanford Hall this year as much as our own national day. Might even get Jude to bake some Anniversary cakes :)

Looking forward to the 50 car special display at Stanford Hall this year as much as our own national day. Might even get Jude to bake some Anniversary cakes :)

Yeah me too, couldn't make it last year so as it's a special year I'll be there.