MkivCarl

Apologies to Corrado owner **GLP

Why is this a great read.

I come on to apologise and it's funny? Glad I didn't get her number now. Probably nt worth it

Well I was thinking that we should give you a break cause like you said "came on to apologise". Far play to you, but "probably not worth it". Really?

1:- didn't give her number out to the first guy who asked.

2:- was nice about the way you asked.

3:- didn't embarrass you when she could of with having a boyfriend.

4:- drives a corrado.

Sounds like a lady to me.

Come on mate, wake up and smell the coffee. Your life isn't "saved by the bell".

If your that lonely try match.com. Or try some new lines.

Johnny :)

Why is this a great read.

I come on to apologise and it's funny? Glad I didn't get her number now. Probably nt worth it

Be ave yerself ! Its only a laugh ! Just a bit of banter thats all .A thread like this will get banter and funny comments , when i joined a local forum years ago i posted a comment on the ''spotted'' page . I made a mistake about the car , the amount off p''s take i got was massive , as said its only a laugh .

Edited by robrado974

Quite, I haven't laughed so much since Sunderlands quickly moderated 'ugly girl' musings!...OPs first8 posts must be the funniest 8 first posts ever. What makes it even funnier that he can't see why...#cryingwithlaughter, absoloutely classic

Come on mate. The guys (and Gals, sorry Wendy etc) on this forum are the best bunch of people you will ever meet. There is a warped and friendly sense of humour involved. A bit like Volkswagen who produced the best car on Earth then denied all knowlwdge of it. I know, I have been on the recieving end of on more than one occasion and accept it as it is. I'm getting a bit long in the tooth and even that chat up line, though seemingly good at the time, was a bit careworn. As was angels falling. God my father used that one.

Pmsl, had to check the ip addresses just to make sure this wasn't fabricated,

"When you're in a hole, stop digging" comes to mind :lol:

This could be one of 'those' threads, like the Jason Plato fan or the mustang owner who flushed his engine with water...

Thanks for sharing this.

Just finished reading the Jason Plato thread (warning 52 pages !) over on Pistonheads. Have not laughed at internet goings on so much for a long time ( for those who haven't read it ):

http://pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=23&t=933047&mid=193132&nmt=Just%20met%20Jason%20Plato

Not worth it? Surely it doesnt matter whether its worth it or not. No skin off my nose. I have a boyfriend so it makes NO difference to me what you think. I thought you were a kn*b when I saw you then forgot about you 10minutes later.

Why are you so bothered to sit here, sign up to a forum, and abuse people because you didn't get a phone number?

Thanks for sharing this.

Just finished reading the Jason Plato thread (warning 52 pages !) over on Pistonheads. Have not laughed at internet goings on so much for a long time ( for those who haven't read it ):

http://pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=23&t=933047&mid=193132&nmt=Just%20met%20Jason%20Plato

I was never sure if it was real but it certainly was funny...

Not worth it? Surely it doesnt matter whether its worth it or not. No skin off my nose. I have a boyfriend so it makes NO difference to me what you think. I thought you were a kn*b when I saw you then forgot about you 10minutes later.

Why are you so bothered to sit here, sign up to a forum, and abuse people because you didn't get a phone number?

Well said i think there may be a little hurt pride here :lol: I don't think your forum name done you any favour's either:rolleyes:

This is the best thread i have read on this forum in the short time i have been a member unfortunately i have been working the past two days and seem to have missed the good part's one thing i have noticed is that Mark4CaRl seems to have got some common sense from somewhere and :ignore: about time mate you were too easy:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by clumpy1

Dont think this is worthy of internet fame unfortunately. However definately a great read for the regulars here :)

Haha amazing thread. Sound like this chap is no older than 18 attempting lines like that!

Fool....

Are petrol stations the best places to pick up women these days?

Not in this particular case it would appear:nono:

Are petrol stations the best places to pick up women these days?

I always hang around petrol stations for guys....

This guy wasn't my type though so I sent him away.

My boyfriend dislikes me doing this but its my favourite pasttime.....

Right, time to head off to the petrol station. With a few lines, just in case the party gets started.