KIPVW

Breaking 8v Mint door membrane, lower belt guard, starter motor. More added.

Would you sell the seat belt sockets (think that's what u call them) they are attached to the front seats. Hope that makes sense

Ha ha just posted in your thread chap. All 4 for £25 posted

I'll remove it this weekend buddy and get back to you, back at work tomorrow :(

No problems. Give me a shout when it's ready.

Yes mine are the same pattern as you need in good condition.

Dont really want to split the cards though & posted they'd be quite a bit but happy to do all 4 cards posted for £65.

Let me know either way please. ;)

First of all sorry for the delay; blame Norovirus :pukeleft:.

Can I convince you to just sell just the rears? Judging by the number of door cards on ebay they're pretty hard to shift so I would probably just chuck the fronts if you sold me them, and that would be a shame. That and the fact I already have loads of front door cards :scratch:. I take it you're not willing to split the interior? I'm after the left rear seat as well.

Timbo, i'd do the rear cards for £50 posted. i'd split the interior too but would have to be £90 and i'd send all the rear seating upper and lower sections.

The door cards are in mint un-bent condition as are the seats with no pulls or burns in them.

So rear cards and all seats for £140 posted. Any good?

Timbo, i'd do the rear cards for £50 posted. i'd split the interior too but would have to be £90 and i'd send all the rear seating upper and lower sections.

The door cards are in mint un-bent condition as are the seats with no pulls or burns in them.

So rear cards and all seats for £140 posted. Any good?

OK I think I'll just stick with the rear cards. I can't really justify 140 just on cosmetics, especially as I don't need half of it :). PM your details and I'll send you 50 squid.

Ah good stuff, was a bit paranoid about it as they are so easy to break. Hope it's to Sir's satisfaction :)

Its fully intact thanks & i will fit it at the weekend.My old one has 2 holes where the alarm ultra-sonic sensor & valet switch were fitted but that system was removed a while back.It must be nice to know that bits of your old car are going to good use & you will get to see it now & again !

Lol yeah indeed, i really did want to keep that part to be honest but needs must. Be nice to see it again though sometime ;)

Kip, have you got Electric Window Control Module?

Ever since I removed my door cards to replace door membranes my driver side window sometime doesn't work - other days it works just fine. Some days both windows refuse to work, and sometimes passenger window will play up. But mainly it's drivers side window. It's very intermittent. I can hear clicking on the back so it seem switch and electrics are fine.

There are days where I can get in the car, close the door.. and the window will work up-and-down few times, and then it will refuse to go down out of the blue.

Did some reading and few people point to that Electric Window Control module... think, it's worth giving a try.

Kipdog! have you got a front splitter? My new driveway is killing mine :(

Headlights? Also drivers side fog and indicator lense

Cheers, adam

I have the headlights but i'll check nothing's broken first.

Fogs & indicators have gone.

---------- Post added at 7:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:54 AM ----------

Kip, have you got Electric Window Control Module?

Did some reading and few people point to that Electric Window Control module... think, it's worth giving a try.

Yes got that mate, i'll let you know when it's out, may be a week or so.

---------- Post added at 7:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:57 AM ----------

Kipdog! have you got a front splitter? My new driveway is killing mine :(

I dont i'm afraid buddy, the one on my new car is broken so will swap it onto that. Sorry

---------- Post added at 8:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:58 AM ----------

i need sunroof rubber seal

sunroof motor

Hi Mate, i want to sell the sunroof as a complete unit as it works perfectly so was looking for £75 complete with motor too. Postage would be £15 extra

Got a video of it working too if you are interested.

It's a 90mm one but the ends have been cut off about 3 inch for some reason. Rolls eyes lol

It's a 90mm one but the ends have been cut off about 3 inch for some reason. Rolls eyes lol

Why would someone do that!!? I despair sometimes :(

Indeed mate, I think it's in one piece too ie no splits or cracks. Will get pics and post up after weekend if anyone interested.