KIPVW

Breaking 8v Mint door membrane, lower belt guard, starter motor. More added.

Hi kip , dont spose you have the odd little shaped plastic bit that the boot closer sits on ? . I keep asking people but have not got one yet !

Thanks Rob

Is the starter motor from an ADY engine?

Need a starter for my 8v daily, but it's going in to the garage for new wishbones, bushes all round, track control arms etc so it's totally skinting me!

If by some miracle you still have the starter motor on my next pay day on the 31st May I'll have it from you

It is from the ADY Ruggy yes.

Not sure about fitment to a 16v rubbadubd so may be worth checking.

robrado, Sorry mate they are like chickens lips as they break upon removal being so brittle.

Edited by KIPVW

What's with the max headroomesque post's paul :lol: have you been on the pop :rolleyes:

I've done too :lol::lol: don't know what's going on it is amusing though.

Cheers mate, I'll check back at the end of the month and if you haven't sold the starter motor I'll definitely have it.

Paul

Would you do the boot carpet and the boot side carpets for £50 posted?

Also, I read a few pages back that the roof rubbers are no good, but if you are just going to chuck them......could I have them as I want to do a little experiment that involves cutting them about and frankly might be a waste of time anyway, but worth a go!

Cheers, Laurence.

---------- Post added at 9:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:27 AM ----------

Paul

Would you do the boot carpet and the boot side carpets for £50 posted?

Also, I read a few pages back that the roof rubbers are no good, but if you are just going to chuck them......could I have them as I want to do a little experiment that involves cutting them about and frankly might be a waste of time anyway, but worth a go!

Cheers, Laurence.

Hi Laurence,

Yep i can do them all for £50 posted. I'll try and get the trims off today too.

Will send you pm with details ;)

Let me know if pm comes through too please. Just sent 9.51 seemed to crash when i sent it :(

Edited by KIPVW

How good is the tailgate. Looking for rust free, it would be getting painted but would want a solid base to start from.

Michael if you buy any more part's you won't be able to get the car in the garage :rolleyes: Or is this plan B?

Hi Paul

just a quick one to say that i received the carpets yesterday, all good, thanks : )

laurence.

Interested in the N/S headlight Kip, do you by any chance still have the ABS light too?

Cheers,

Sean.

Not forgot Dave but left the bolts soaking in wd40 as they were a bit crusty and spent a while getting the exhaust out the way :(

Working today too so wont get the chance till mid week but it's the next thing to come off.

Let you know as soon as buddy.

---------- Post added at 7:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:45 AM ----------

Interested in the N/S headlight Kip, do you by any chance still have the ABS light too?

Cheers,

Sean.

Hi Sean,

Yes still have the ABS light, was hoping to hang onto it actually but just checked ebay prices and £20 plus seems the norm so happy to let it go. So £65 posted for both ok?

Kip

Sean PM sent.

Dave, got it off this evening ;) what did we discuss inc posting?

Sean PM sent.

Dave, got it off this evening ;) what did we discuss inc posting?

Paul, just had look back through this thread and there's no mention of a price.