Dox

Bargain?

Hard to tell. If the 40k mileage is true then maybe. But the lack of pictures hints at possible poor condition (which is also mentioned in the ad) and with what looks like no use for a considerable time (10 years sat out in front of the house) then I guess a lot of pipework, rubber, etc, may have perished.

Also the buyer has to remove the head unit and CD changer and leave it behind? Why can't the seller do that?

Not a bargain no. Genuine 40k I'm pretty sure it is.

With the money you'll spend bringing it back to a proper standard you could buy a mint sub 100k vr and have change.

Not bargain, I bought a 16v last year that had merely ran out of MOT for way under £500, had a couple of things needed like couple of tyres, couple of new brake pipes and the good old 'light bulb out' - MOT testers favourite even though checked beforehand ha ha

It's worth scrap money!

agree... it looks a pile of poo..... if the opp wants to see what a 40K rado should look like sending round to me. the car looks like it's had a hard life.

It always amazes me what people think adds value or what an item is worth! One owner and sub 40K means its worth more than a well maintained car with 4 times the owners / mileage? Not in my eyes its not! He's not even tried to start it up or free off the brakes, by the sounds of it he's not even been to see the car (and remove his prized stereo - £20 worth?) since he parked it up.

It sounds to me that he's had an ultimatum to "get rid of the P-O-S off the drive or the scrap man gets it" from a friend / relative who's been storing it for him.

Worth £200 and no more..............

I would want the purchaser to take the CD player and the CD changer in the boot out and deliver up to me before taking away. Price will not include the CD player and CD changer in boot.

Amazing! I'll wash your new car and sort out your mrs for you at the same time shall I :lol:

definitely not a bargain once it's been freshened up and made road legal i can see thousands more being spend.

Amazing! I'll wash your new car and sort out your mrs for you at the same time shall I :lol:

I'm surprised he doesn't want to increase the premium due to the car being even more original without said Hi-Fidelity wireless equipment

Who the hell would have paid £1,100 for that!! It'd need new EVERYTHING on the drivetrain side.. the interior is probably a mouldy swimming pool, god knows if the engine would ever even turn over again. Insane.

Any money we see this up for sale again pretty soon!

K106 RLD for reference.

I've copied the pic for when it arrives here complete with "Barn find" tag and the premium on top.....