Dox

Scammer alert

This guy preys on forum wanted ads, known to police as a repeat offender, uses the name Terri

His real name and address in Widnes is in the link, I haven't posted it here in case mods or the site owner don't want me to, if its acceptable to do so then would a mod please copy and paste it to here before it dissapears from Briskoda

Crime ref number 0711080650 with Cheshire police

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/268193-scammer-alert/

Mr Woodward. What a ****.

I'd love to punch him in the vagina.

I'd be very careful if I was this fake guy, because what goes around comes around :tumbleweed:

Not everyone will take a scam well if they've been had :rambo:

He could end up losing something :nurse:

Not everyone calls the :lcop:

It's a very clever thing the world wide web, everyone can be traced, tracked, and found :infinity:

Who's that person walking past you, who's is that vechicle parked over there, who is who :turn-l:

Wouldn't want to be in his shoes :shrug: :shrug:

Ahh paul woodward scamming fukker , theres a massive thread on edition with all his details on , face book profile , pics , adresses of his parents his brother and his brothers buissness adress , even hus bank details i think

Id post all his details up he doesent deserve human rights and all that bolloks !! He lost all privilage when he decided to take innocent peoples money

Wow, he sounds a real nice piece of work. I've just read some of the other forums linked in the briskoda.net thread. hope he gets whats coming to him