horney

Breaking black late 16v

Hi Folks,

Sadly I have a late 16v Corrado I'm breaking as I'm having the engine for my Golf. Black with shabby paint on 15" Estorils with goosed tyres, grey cloth interior. Will get more pics up over the weekend. Everything available but so far the following is already accounted for:

Engine

Gear Box

Peddle box

Front seats

Roof strips

Headlights and fog lights

Rear Stub axels

Rear Caliper Carriers

Headlining

Front subframe and wishbones

Some bits available and their prices:

Working spoiler motor - £60 posted

Excellent condition clocks with fully working MFA - £40 posted

Late style stalks - £15 posted

Spoiler in Black - £30 posted

Dashboard in grey - £20 collection only

Rear bumper in in black in excellent condition - £50 collection only

Rear lights in excellent condition (No cracks or chips) - £30 posted

Front grill with silver badge in great condition - £20 posted

Rear VW badge in excellent condition - £10 posted

Slam panel in good condition - £5 collection only

Anything else, just ask. :)

Here's some quick pics I grabbed this morning:

8551335346_4606cb6746_c.jpg

Corrado 2.0 16v for breaking by Nicholas R Horne, on Flickr

8550238247_aa624871d5_c.jpg

8550240717_eea1d14afa_c.jpg

8550242499_dc2efd0ce8_c.jpg

8551343948_f44a53627e_c.jpg

I'll check the paint code asap but there is the option to have panels like the wings, bonnet, doors and bumpers tidied and painted in the OE colour at cost.

Let me know if you are interested in anything. Small items can be posted, large need to be picked up from Basingstoke or Newbury. I can get detailed pics of any items you want but I do work Monday to Friday and the car is in a friends workshop so it might take a couple of days for me to check parts out for people etc.

Nick

Edited by horney

hey mate am after the bonnet release handle with little metal clip that is prone to brake!

do you have it working if so how much p a p??

cheers buddy

I'm looking for the outer trim at the bottom of the drivers door window, if you can remove it without bending it :)

Also, how much for the front fogs and indicators? If they aren't broken? Not easy to tell from the photos :)

hi mate.

possibly looking at the doors, are they with or without the plastic molding strips? need without. and possibly wings again without plastic trim. and a price for those.

many thanks

hey mate am after the bonnet release handle with little metal clip that is prone to brake!

cheers buddy

Replied to your PM chap, have this and no problem.

I'm looking for the outer trim at the bottom of the drivers door window, if you can remove it without bending it :)

Also, how much for the front fogs and indicators? If they aren't broken? Not easy to tell from the photos :)

Got the window trim and will try and remove without bending it and let you know on sat/sun how that goes! Indicators are badly chipped, fogs already gone I'm afraid.

hi mate.

possibly looking at the doors, are they with or without the plastic molding strips? need without. and possibly wings again without plastic trim. and a price for those.

many thanks

Wings and doors both have the moulding strips but they're only glued on I believe so can easily be removed? £100 for both doors (bare, no glass or fixtures and fittings) and the wings if you collect them.

Nick

---------- Post added at 9:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:48 PM ----------

Hi

Does it have a leather handbrake handle? If so and in good condition how much posted?

Thanks

Not sure, I'll check and let you know, suspect not as it has cloth interior.

Nick

any cracks or chips to the drivers side headlight glass??

Headlights already gone I'm afraid.

Nick

Could you please bung up some prices please ;)

Interested in the rear Corrado script pending a close up pic ;)

Could you please bung up some prices please ;)

I'm just throwing prices at people when they ask for stuff as I didn't to list a load of bits. Is that not OK? I can make up a list of needed.

I'll grab a shot of the badges tomorrow for you but I suspect it's a bit poop due to the state of the rest of the exterior of the car.

Nick

Could you let me know the paint code? Interested in the front bumper if L041 black. thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Also drivers wing :-)

After some rear panels, passenger side inner/outer arch as much as the rear quarter as poss really, they got to be rust free obviously

thanks

Could you let me know the paint code? Interested in the front bumper if L041 black. thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

I'll check code and let you know but the paint on the wings is pretty faded, bumpers look good.

After some rear panels, passenger side inner/outer arch as much as the rear quarter as poss really, they got to be rust free obviously

thanks

I'll have a close look and get some photos for you, hopefully tomorrow.

Nick

Turns out it's mint!

8554358170_b413ae9cf6_c.jpg

Corrado 2.0 15v breaking by Nicholas R Horne, on Flickr

£10 posted?

---------- Post added at 8:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:46 AM ----------

8553263153_88a1943e9b_c.jpg

Corrado 2.0 15v breaking by Nicholas R Horne, on Flickr

Front bumper is OK apart from a sort of slash through the plastic on the front. Should be easily fixable but would need paint so probably not what you're looking for. I can get it fixed and painted but that would not make it a cheap bumper. The wing is straight and rust free but the paint is faded and the laquer peeling, again I can get it painted if you want.

thanks

Passenger side is good but I couldn't get it to come out that great pics. Are you local to Basingstoke as you could pop over and have a look at the weekend?

Nick

---------- Post added at 8:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:49 AM ----------

Hi

Does it have a leather handbrake handle? If so and in good condition how much posted?

Thanks

Sadly it's a plastic one.

Nick

Do you still have the dash board center console, the part that hold the heaters/stereo etc?

Cheers Martin.

Do you still have the dash board center console, the part that hold the heaters/stereo etc?

Cheers Martin.

Sorry that's already gone.

nick

Im not that close tbh, If you get the back bumper off at any point if you could just take pics of whats behind on the passenger side and the arch that would be great. Ive found a breaking car local but need to keep options open :)

Im not that close tbh, If you get the back bumper off at any point if you could just take pics of whats behind on the passenger side and the arch that would be great. Ive found a breaking car local but need to keep options open :)

SHould be removing the rear bumper saturday so will do.

Thanks for the pic- pm replied too :)

Re: prices- yes please mate 8)

Prices added my man. :)

nick

Anyomore for anymore. I'll be removing all the bits requested so far tomorrow/sunday and shipping them out and will be listing a load more stuff with phots over the weekend.

Nick

cheers buddy

If the handle and clip isnt available and its only the clip your after if you order the release cable from VW it comes with the clip

Hi,

Do you still have the exhaust manifold? I'd be interested if it's in good condition (they're prone to cracking).

Cheers,

Neil

94 Flash Red 16v