Sean_Jaymo

Corrado Part Duex - 24V Aqua Blue - She's gone.

Cleaned up and fitted centre console and fitted the new head unit. By time I had finished, watched the F1 and sorted out other stuff, It was too dark for normal pictures. I'll use that as an excuse to take a night photo. Came out OK I guess.

20141122_170945_zpsef83caf0.jpg

I've now got a Pioneer DEH-8300SD for sale if anybody wants it before I stick it on the bay or Facebook.

That's brilliant. Yours has some fantastic mods to really bring the car up to date. Do post up some daytime pics.

looks even better than the night pics. Its clear to see the effort you've put in and the results speak for themselves.

Today's really bad photo of something dull is here for you all to enjoy!

rearviewmirror_zps037c9f44.jpg

Long story short, I found the standard rear view mirror infuriating when driving at night as I could never get it just right after I dipped it and so I would spend the next bit of my journey concentrating more on the mirror being out of aim instead of driving. Must be my OCD kicking in! Every other car I drive has an auto dimming mirror and I'm now finding myself spoiled by modern luxuries. It's nothing particularly interesting but it's keeping my diary of the car going.

Just finding excuses to post up pictures of your headunit! :lol:

Another good mod.

another great modification of yours i'll have to copy!

Oh, and where's the Turbo Boost button??? I was just watching the episode where kitt gets smashed up - great 80s tv :)

What can I say Mic? I'm a tart!

Cheers Hasan, the big red button on the bottom of the mirror operates the secret guns and oil slick!

Today's improvements!

Partly for looks, Partly for better braking and partly because I found some carriers for next to nothing! They are a nice upgrade from the 288's. Not a huge improvement but definitely an improvement and i'm very happy with them. Teves20, Braided lines and 312's are about as far as I can go without getting bigger wheels or finding some 16's that have the clearance and I like the look of. I've not noticed any detriment to the handling or steering myself but the roads are pretty greasy at the moment. Maybe when they dry out I may notice the extra size. The discs are definitely heavier! Maybe the next improvement can be some nice grippy pads.

Apologies for generic poor camera phone picture!

20141213_155100_zps48dfa285.jpg

Edited by Sean_Jaymo