MarkR

Warning Triangle again!!!

Can anyone confirm the size of the warning triangle box for a 1995 Corrado VR6? I have a VAG warning triangle but it will not fit into zip up compartment in the rear seat back.

The one in mine is 480x95x30mm ,orange in colour and has Votex embossed on the box. I'm assuming it's the original one.

There are quite a few warning triangles on ebay at the moment that claim to be Corrado originals.

Can anyone advise whether triangles supplied with the early cars came in a box bigger than the one in Leon's.

Also there is a guy selling on in a plastic bag on ebay. Do you think this is original?

Thanks

I kept the warning triangle from my KR when it got killed, and I tried fitting it the the VR the other week but couldn't get it in either. Admittedly I didn't try very hard, but I'm off to do some work on it this afternoon so will report back if I remember!

The one in mine is 480x95x30mm ,orange in colour and has Votex embossed on the box. I'm assuming it's the original one.

I've just got mine out (fnarr fnarr) and mine has the same dims as leon263. There also seems to be a part number under the word Votex: 000 093 055 D Mine's a 94 vr

Found another part no on the triangle itself (and repeated on the box) 27 R 0323627 The date of manufacture is Oct 1993

Edited by timmaaah

I have an original boxed triangle for sale, removed from my late interior vr6, pm me if needed:-)

I got an Audi one from a breaker which fits in the pouch. Only just though! If it's not had one in for a while it will have shrunk and become a tight fit (fnarr).

Stone

An out of date first aid kit at the same price too! :shrug:

Yeah saw that too..... who buys this stuff?

It bandages and plasters in a plastic box that no one ever looks at, and i imagine if you were to buy one and then try and show it to people, they would think its pathetic.