LanceL

Supercharged badges new!

How much was the Chrome Corrado script, VR6 grill and G60 badges from the dealers when they were kin enough to supply them?

As an encouragement for someone who could knock a run of them up what do we all think would be a realistic price for a spot on copy of the 3?

VR6 and G60 grill - 20?

Corrado chrome i think more..

Hi there,I am willing to manufacture a plastic injection mould tool to produce the script badge as long as I'm not treading on anyone's toes that is,also would not really like to go head to head with another supply as I realise numbers are going to be relatively low anyhow,I'm just looking into the cost for the crome/silver coating now and will keep you posted!if anyone is thinking of making a mould would they let me know as I won't bother,regards mark

Would it not make more sense to offer a rechroming service for original badges to original spec as most badges are intact but showing there age due to the coating deteriorating rather than having moulds created? Just a thought.

Would it not make more sense to offer a rechroming service for original badges to original spec as most badges are intact but showing there age due to the coating deteriorating rather than having moulds created? Just a thought.

By the time you post it of, the company coats and then posts it back, I doubt it would be much cheaper, plus the badges will be getting pretty brittle with age

---------- Post added at 5:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:11 PM ----------

Hi there,I am willing to manufacture a plastic injection mould tool to produce the script badge as long as I'm not treading on anyone's toes that is,also would not really like to go head to head with another supply as I realise numbers are going to be relatively low anyhow,I'm just looking into the cost for the crome/silver coating now and will keep you posted!if anyone is thinking of making a mould would they let me know as I won't bother,regards mark

Sounds promising if the OP isn't interested

Andy said the reason it was expensive to reproduce these badges is because the chrome is only on the very surface of the badge and if it wasn't I don't think that would be a great seller as it wouldn't be a very close replica, it also wouldn't match the front and rear vr6 badges. It would match Andy's though as his front is from a sharan :lol:

shut it you. Thought you didn't approve of replicas anyway, apart from your beard that is! ;)

how much posted please , how do I pay?

---------- Post added at 8:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:20 PM ----------

how much posted how do I pay?

Please pay with PayPal to [email protected] thanks

---------- Post added at 9:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:18 PM ----------

If anyone is interested I also have the supercharged badge in silver, can email pics if required thanks

Should have these badges back in stock in June, will update, once stock levels are sorted! :)

Can confirm stock for the Supercharged Badges of the following:

Supercharged Original 200mm Red

Supercharged Original 200mm Silver

Supercharged Original 200mm Green

Supercharged Original 200mm Blue

Supercharged 135mm Red

Supercharged 135mm Silver

Supercharged 100mm Red

Supercharged 100mm Silver

Supercharged 100mm Blue

They will be available in June from our online store via the facebook or web page.

Edited by G60MAT