BILLCOR

Low Miler VR

I quite like a dirty engine bay - nothing to hide.

I do get offended by no tyre shine and the steering wheel not being straight though, so horses for courses!

why would the engine bay get this dirty if it had only covered 40K ????

I've never cleaned mine and its spotless..... and it's done similar miles.

is the leather on the drivers side seat cracking.

Engine bay dirt is nothing - must just be in a dirty / dusty / windy area that's all - if the factory wax has never been removed then it will clean up like new...

Shame about the respray though in a way (unless it's been done very very well like £4k's worth...) - I'd have kept that quiet I think if I was selling a genuine 40k miler.

Leather wear is normal - probably cracked from age and lack of use if anything.

Looks worth looking at, nice and original and not too stupidly priced

I didn't read the details, not a fan of green cars, I just thought the paintwork in the bay would have benefited from a wipe down for the pics :shrug:

Now that I see its been resprayed, the dust in the bay could well have been left from the respray

Shame its not al original with the fairly low mileage

Well if you're going to advertise a car for that sort of money then I'd expect it to be clean under the bonnet too.

My previous car before buying Shaun's.

I regretted selling my Mystic Corrado Storm 6 years ago (40,000 miles) and as I was unable to buy it back (tried), sourced this car instead in 2009. Effectively I was the second owner although the V5 showed two (company name & then actual owner). I sold it to the current seller.

It was myself who sorted out getting the bodywork/paintwork looking mint which did seem to eventually entail a virtual full respray as it had some bumper scratches, small knocks & scrapes, usual stone chips etc. The roof and tail gate were not resprayed except spoiler, everything else was. Cost was close to £3,000 and more than I initially anticipated. I just wanted it perfect!

The engine bay was a little cleaner when I first purchased! The car was serviced, new battery, water pump and cam belt, new smaller front chin spoiler and anything else as required.

Just after getting the car fully sorted, can you believe it, I was offered my original Storm back! Therefore without really getting a chance to use this car I sold it to buy my original Storm back, but somewhere along the line I got sidetracked and tempted by Shaun's beast of a car. A friend bought my original Mystic Storm (currently 45,000 miles) and still has it for now.

I hope that helps to explain some of the whats and whys, for those interested.

Edited by ti1103

Woof!! That interior is a bit special! Oh to find one up for grabs as good as that - just the interior mind, not he entire car!