Sign in to follow this  
john_wintle

Swissol available at Inters!

If anyone would like some products, a chat or a demo, I will be at Inters on both days on the CGTI Sussex Club Stand.

Come along and make yourself known.

If any one is after anything specific, can you please PM me and I will then make sure that I will have what you are after with me (if available). You can use cheque/cash on the day but PayPal will have to be in advance (no PC with me...!)

John.

i would deffinately be intersested in a demo.....cant see me asking for anything other than normal stuff.......i take it you will have plenty of regular products with you?

What sort of prices are you planning.....any chance of a price list...so i can plan!!

I would be very interested in a demo on the flatter upper surfaces, such as bonnet and roof, and also ideally both sides to compare reflecting properties. Would also like to see how the often dirt attractive back end lustres up. Naturally the front and rear bumpers would also be good to check there is no reaction to the paint plasticisers here. A demo on the wheel set would be good too, as of course just one clean wheel wouldn't look right......oh, and do you do any interior products :idea: ...... :D

........sorry, couldn't resist it! 8)

I would be very interested in a demo on the flatter upper surfaces, such as bonnet and roof, and also ideally both sides to compare reflecting properties. Would also like to see how the often dirt attractive back end lustres up. Naturally the front and rear bumpers would also be good to check there is no reaction to the paint plasticisers here. A demo on the wheel set would be good too, as of course just one clean wheel wouldn't look right......oh, and do you do any interior products :idea: ...... :D

........sorry, couldn't resist it! 8)

lol lol :)

Damn, foiled again, I was hoping we could have arranged a regular weekly 'demo'! :lol:

May swing by, but been spending enough on the mechanical bits at the mo, never mind dealing with the exterior!

John> Can I collct my 2x polishing cloths off you from the group buy? I hadn't recieved and nor had OSV but the threads been closed?... :?: :|