Alan h

Corrado vr6 blackberry

Well I finally got a vr6 corrado absolute love it to bits does need afew bits doing but deffinetly got loads of potential it's in lovely blackberry with electric recaro seats which I'm told are quite rare not sure on this it as bbs style alloys on it which quite like but that could change it as had quite abit of stereo installed but that all needs to be looked at I might end up taking it all out here's some pictures let me no your thoughts

20130414_135649.jpg

20130414_135709.jpg

I will get more pictures up when I have got it clean and taken some more

Yeah it's had a film but over them I was looking on the lamin x site I was thinking maybe the smoked tint for lights and indicators what's people views

Looking good! My favourite colour and recaros too - very nice! I do agree with Sean about the indicators though, just because I'm not a fan of purple and orange together!!

I personally don't like any tint on the lights or fogs, good condition clear glass just looks clean and fresh. The smoked tints make it look a bit dirty imo.

Very nice :) What model of BBS are they... not seen them on a Corrado before I don't think, but they look rather neat!

Yeah it will be on the list of jobs to do that

Can anyone tell me if the recaro trim is rare ? I was thinking of swapping for leather but I am loving how comfy these actually are

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:59 PM ----------

Very nice :) What model of BBS are they... not seen them on a Corrado before I don't think, but they look rather neat!

Not sure on which they are not had them off car yet

car look familiar - did you buy it from a forum member?

very nice btw, get some cabin shots up too.

Someone had a beautiful combination of blackberry and cream leather some years back, which, if you could get hold of a set of reacaros would be an absolute complement to the colour, imo of course!

car look familiar - did you buy it from a forum member?

very nice btw, get some cabin shots up too.

Someone had a beautiful combination of blackberry and cream leather some years back, which, if you could get hold of a set of reacaros would be an absolute complement to the colour, imo of course!

The car I was trying to find some info on I have just recently bought it

It was the raffle car from edition38 show last year

I will get some shots of the interior up at the weekend with abit of luck