holeinmk1

just spat my cornflakes out!

Seen this on another forum, how tragic. It brings a lump to my throat, what did that poor car ever do to deserve that??

Edited by Rye1000

It took a while to see what you were laughing at :lol: lazy sunday morning. Then it clicked BaHaaaaa!

What's the funny that I'm missing? The styling isn't to my taste but it doesn't look like the car has been badly done by any stretch of the imagination.

What's the funny that I'm missing? The styling isn't to my taste but it doesn't look like the car has been badly done by any stretch of the imagination.

What he said, seen far worse than that

Phew, thought it was just me, seen a lot worse but take away the front grill thing and its not that bad. Not my taste though :lol:

Just was'nt what i was expecting when i typed in r32 golf on ebay lol. i don't understand why not make it look like a mk4 r32 rep rather than a mk5, at least they share the same body?

Don't get me wrong it looks to have been done to a decent standard, it just looks bloody ugly if you ask me, and I can't think why someone would do it! It's obviously not cheap getting things custom fabricated like this, so it just doesn't make sense to me. Agree I have seen far worse though!

As others have said, it's not bad. I just can't begin to understand the blue rear quarter and the front end. Round me there is an old shape yellowy/gold A3 with the grill off a newer Audi and it just looks naff!

Is it trying to be an R8 with those black stripes? 'Mighty' 1.9TDI :lol:

Wouldn't actually be too bad if they put an R32 in it!

Stone