fla

Forum Group-Buy:VR Stainless tank straps

Sample set of straps have arrived and tbh they look quite well made. I'll hopefully fit them this weekend and report back with photos etc. The end bracket is prohibitively expensive to produce so we will probably opt for a 304 cover plate that can sit on top of the existing bracket. In my case, I will strip down the old one, spray and refit (as I don't have the cover plate as yet).

I'd be up for a set (VR6) having just clocked the state of mine! Look forward to the pics on these before making firm commitment.

pics and some more details on first post. One shows them in the plastic wrapping, the remainder are once it has been removed.

i'm not very good at these group buys, so my apologies to everyone for things running slowly. I want to fit my set to see that they're ok, and if any changes are needed to get them corrected - obviously don't want to supply a batch that are no good! No time this weekend, but i'll do my best to fit them this week. Afterwards, i'll compile the list of interested parties and send this off in bacthes of 10 to the supplier. Will keep you all posted asap. Please bear with me and thanks to all for the interest.

I'll get it all sorted soon!

i'm not very good at these group buys, so my apologies to everyone for things running slowly.

Absolutely no apology necessary. You've taken the time and trouble to organise this, so if it runs slowly that's not a problem - it's your time your investing in this, to make it easy for the rest of us. Hopefully they'll be a good fit first time round. Fingers crossed!

Absolutely no apology necessary. You've taken the time and trouble to organise this, so if it runs slowly that's not a problem - it's your time your investing in this, to make it easy for the rest of us. Hopefully they'll be a good fit first time round. Fingers crossed!

Couldn't agree more with the above, thanks for taking the time to sort this out!

Sorry if I sounded impatient lol

Kind words above - thanks;)

Just fitted the straps - what a difference! Will post some pics shortly and in the meantime i'll compile the list of everyone who wants them. I'll also get a final price as I would like some stainless bolts with the package too.

just posted up three 'fitted' pics on the first page. The fit is nice and close. I'm happy with them and I hope everyone else will be too.

Please put my name on the list.

They look nice! I want some.

Hi Fla - a set for me too please. Sent you a few pm's a while back - but been away, Thanks Smudge.

Yes - put me down for a set please - and same question as above! VR6 fit.

Looks like a good fit. Can they do them non polished?

Can be done but it would take a little longer. Would that be ok with you?

You're in the first batch of 10 right now, but the matt finished would be a bit later.

I've updated the first post with everyone that has mentioned they want some.

They will be done in batches of 10 so if you can pay via paypal into the following account, mentioning your name, delivery details and 'vr6 tank straps' Add your contact number if you so require.

Total with 'signed for' delivery is £35.40. If going to Ireland it might be a few pounds more.

wil89 AT Hotmail DOT co DOT uk

Note there is only one 'L' in wil!

The first 10 are from n3p to GusPW (Craigowl no longer needs a set, Jon_vr6 needs two sets. Jon please mention this and amend your payment accordingly).

Once everyone has received theirs kindly let me know and then we'll get the next 10 going.

Hope you like them!

---------- Post added at 1:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Can be done but it would take a little longer. Would that be ok with you?

You're in the first batch of 10 right now, but the matt finished would be a bit later.

I've updated the first post with everyone that has mentioned they want some.

They will be done in batches of 10 so if you can pay via paypal into the following account, mentioning your name, delivery details and 'vr6 tank straps' Add your contact number if you so require.

Total with 'signed for' delivery is £35.40. If going to Ireland it might be a few pounds more.

wil89 AT Hotmail DOT co DOT uk

Note there is only one 'L' in wil!

The first 10 are from n3p to GusPW (Craigowl no longer needs a set, Jon_vr6 needs two sets. Jon please mention this and amend your payment accordingly).

Once everyone has received theirs kindly let me know and then we'll get the next 10 going.

Hope you like them!

Please let me know if I've missed anyone off the list

Aside: mods, when I click on 'edit post' the whole text disappears. So instead I copy the text, click edit, paste it and then edit the document, which cant be right can it?

Edited by fla

Right, just to confirm, everyone pays now or do we only pay when our batch is ready to order?

Being at the bottom of the pile I don't want to pay up only to have to wait 6 months or anything?