james153

New Uprated Headlight Looms Just £39.99 Posted With Original Connectors

Very high quality uprated headlight loom that also covers sidelights, full and dipped beam on both sides, only one loom per car required. Brand new original OE headlight connectors compatible with all euro spec C's so no need to splice or damage your existing loom. Completely plug and play and 100% reversible, can revert to OE loom at a moments notice.

Can significantly improve night time visibility by preventing voltage drop and replaces corroded wires. Prolongs the life of your headlight switch by stopping it from carrying heavy currents, power comes straight from your battery to the headlights.

Comes with 2 high quality micro relays on a suitable mounting bracket and 2 waterproof fuse holders. All new, tri-rated wires and reliable soldiered joints. Vast improvements of safety with brighter lights. 5 Minute installation.

Fitting instructions and technical support provided. Looms are very easy to install.

Be sure to check the last page of the thread for the latest discounts and deals.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Rayne_Auto_Stock057_Oct14.jpg

Rayne_Auto_Stock057_Oct14.jpg

gifs upload

Here I have some pictures from a fellow forum user of the car before and after. This is on standard bulbs before and white light bulbs after. (there are more before and after pictures available to view on our website.)

Before:

before_Loom.jpg

After:

after_Loom.jpg

Purchase direct from our site here. http://rayneautomotive.co.uk/shop/article_72/Corrado-Uprated-Headlight-Loom-UK-Spec..html?sessid=KiXOgm7TPfDc9Ofcq9Ym5AaPrGfXsKJTJQgewGrP49OUPAhVzCi6zMoZzConmZQP&shop_param=cid%3D29%26aid%3D72%26

Edited by james153
updating links.

Hi James - sorry to be off topic, but what are the details of the cruise control kits you have mentioned in your signature?

Does this loom make a massive difference? Im interested in buying one.

In my opinion it's like, well, night and day. I saw a huge improvement on my Corrado. It'd be interesting to see if others who have fitted them noticed a difference.

The best way to tell is to get a volt meter and check the battery voltage with the engine running. Then put the meter across both the headlight live to the battery earth and vice versa. subtract each headlight figure from the battery figure and then that is how many volts you are losing through your current system. That is how much you stand to gain.

Hope this helps.

James

Until this Sunday get 10% off your headlight loom.

Also, 10% off if you buy a headlight loom and cup holder together. for just £49

Use discount code OWO210RA

Would be nice with all this advertising and forum sales making you money if you could at least become a forum donator? :shrug:

Would be nice with all this advertising and forum sales making you money if you could at least become a forum donator? :shrug:

Never fear I have every plan to do so at the end of the year once I've done the books. :D

BoraRob,

I have to say I have been well impressed with the results on fitting this. Very easy to fit, with clear instructions.

I have actually sent James some before and after pictures of my car, as I do not have access to a file sharing site I cannot post them on here, hopefuly he can add them to this thread so you can see the difference.

Dougie